Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Colts Game Day Thread***

Quote:Indeed the only qb with a worse qb rating than Luck was the Bears backup against Seattle, although it sounds like Hasselbeck will start. 

It does?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It does?

That's the vibe I get. Luck is day-to-day, but I keep seeing Colts fans on FB suggesting Has will play, and I presume they're paying closer attention. I also saw them talking on NFL Network about how the Colts are having to adjust their gameplan for Has.

Have you heard anything to make you think otherwise?

'02

Looking forward to watching this game. Probably best for the Titans if Jax wins, so I'll be rooting for you. Don't think it's gonna happen though.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Quote:lol, you registered like a week ago.

Um, ok. I didnt say i joined awhile ago.

Maybe I'm wrong about Has starting. The Colts are listing Luck as Questionable which means 50/50, and they signed an emergency third string. I know for the Jaguars a Questionable usually means not playing, but I see Pagano was saying in his media conference that Luck should play through it. If he does, it could get interesting. They'd be featuring a qb having posted the second worst qb rating in the league playing with a bad shoulder after having virtually no reps throughout the week. I half suspect this being a smokescreen by Pagano with Has playing, but Luck certainly might play.

'02

They just said on NFL Network that Luck is out.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Mortensen said Luck isn't playing per Colts source
;

;

So it turns out I called it afterall. It was a Pagano smokescreeen.

'02

If we lose to the colts without luck. How would y'all reactions be.

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators

Correction to my above post.  NFL Network is reporting that "Luck is not expected to play".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 09:13 AM by diehardjagsfaninsocal.)

BREAKING NEWS.....

LUCK NOT EXPECTED TO PLAY!!!

Lets go Jags....

Time to step up

about time we get a break

Mortensen tweeted this 17 minutes ago...

<p style="margin-left:40px;">Andrew Luck will not play today, per a team source.

'02

Quote:If we lose to the colts without luck. How would y'all reactions be.

You have to ask?

[Image: 29197.jpg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:You have to ask?

[Image: 29197.jpg]

This. I expect an orderly line at the top when we all arrive.

With Luck out I see us winning this game by 7 or more. Which makes us 1st again in the division, yesssssss. There are not many people here that thought we would be 1st in our division heading to Tampa. 3-2 puts us in the driver seat imo. Win these next 2 games and we have a real chance at the division. 

Quote:Looking forward to watching this game. Probably best for the Titans if Jax wins, so I'll be rooting for you. Don't think it's gonna happen though.
OH..... ITS GONNA HAPPEN......

CAT SCRATCH FEVER HITS AFC SOUTH

In other news; the Dolphins-Jets game is broadcast live on the BBC which means football without commercials. This is going to be glorious.

Quote:In other news; the Dolphins-Jets game is broadcast live on the BBC which means football without commercials. This is going to be glorious.

But its the Jets and Fins... Sick

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Anyone remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmQAYpeU0Hk

Good times.

No luck!!! Come on jags win big!