Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We can take the lead in the AFC south with a win

You can't blame the wolf because people are fed up. You root for the team and believe the players are talented only to be disappointed and disgusted. It's one thing to be competitive but this team has a history of getting its tail whipped. This Sunday will be a huge measuring stick Game
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2015, 10:04 PM by navyjagfan.)

<i>Biggest mismatch: Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts</i>

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">• Colts: 83 percent chance to win (plus-13.5 predicted point difference)

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">• Both teams are 1-2, but Colts have a 60 percent chance to win the AFC South; Jags have a 2 percent chance.

Quote:So in a way you can say, the Jags losing makes you happy.

Incorrect sir. You see, I'm no longer on a submarine. Therefore, I enjoy the little things; such as seeing sunlight every day. Seeing the Jags play makes me happy. Watching the incoherent response of others when they lose a GAME also makes me happy.

I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Quote:I know still very early but still you guys got to be excited. I know I am, I can't even remember the last time we lead this division, 2007 I think?... I know we still have a lot of questions to answer but I feel pretty good on our chances. Thoughts on how the division will play out?

This is a crucial win after three years this is the best chance that Head Coach Gus Braldley has at proving that he can be a great coach in Jacksonville, and Blake Bortles needs to prove that he is the QB of the future by having a good passing game against the Colts!  A big test for the rookie TJ Yeldon as the Jaguars have always run well against the Colts, and if Blake has a good game he should as well...

Quote:People who think that should not call themselves Jaguars fans. We are talking about a divisional game, not clinching the top pick of the draft.
Yeah, but you're one to talk. You're a Broncos fan...

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2015, 11:50 PM by Treestone Ice.)

Quote:Yeah, but you're one to talk. You're a Broncos fan...

Good one dude. I rip on women with self-admitted mental problems as often as I can too.

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2015, 11:58 PM by Sosa.)

Quote:Good one dude. I rip on women with self-admitted mental problems as often as I can too.
Stop talking to me, squid.

Quote:Stop talking to me, squid.

Good one X2 duuuude.

Quote:The negativity on this board is fantastic.

Quick sidebar: I spent 6 years in the Navy, 4 on a submarine (boomer). When we would go to sea, we had this unwritten law; The Law of Conservation of Happiness. Basically whenever we went to sea and closed the hatch for the next 75-125 days, there was only so much happiness brought on-board. The only way to gain happiness was then to take it from others by basking in their misery.

I've gained a lot of happiness from the misery on this board the last week.

27-24 Jags
LOOOOOOOOL i love you, on my 5 year i'm going to go direct support (surface) but already did a few sub tours so i'm probably going to get screwed, but I'm so glad that someone made a reference to happiness like energy, it cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred from person to person and quite frankly, I'm all sorts of happy cause i can't remember when we won a game this early in the season. 

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Quote:LOOOOOOOOL i love you, on my 5 year i'm going to go direct support (surface) but already did a few sub tours so i'm probably going to get screwed, but I'm so glad that someone made a reference to happiness like energy, it cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred from person to person and quite frankly, I'm all sorts of happy cause i can't remember when we won a game this early in the season.

Thank you for the perfect reference to Sir Isaac Newton, I'm sure it will confuse many around these parts. Thank you even more for your service, from a guy who knows a bit about what you go through.

Quote:<i>Biggest mismatch: Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts</i>

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">• Colts: 83 percent chance to win (plus-13.5 predicted point difference)

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">• Both teams are 1-2, but Colts have a 60 percent chance to win the AFC South; Jags have a 2 percent chance.

Where did you get that from?

Quote:Good one dude. I rip on women with self-admitted mental problems as often as I can too.

What about men with self-admitted mental problems?

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2015, 12:43 AM by Sosa.)

Quote:What about men with self-admitted mental problems?
Oh, that's different.... He rips on them all day long. You see, you're a woman so it changes everything!

Quote:Thank you for the perfect reference to Sir Isaac Newton, I'm sure it will confuse many around these parts. Thank you even more for your service, from a guy who knows a bit about what you go through.
As long as i can avoid a docking reference I'll be good for the next 3 lol 

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Quote:Incorrect sir. You see, I'm no longer on a submarine. Therefore, I enjoy the little things; such as seeing sunlight every day. Seeing the Jags play  win  makes me happy. Watching the incoherent response of others when they lose a GAME also makes me happy.

I wouldn't expect you to understand.

LOL...  Fixed it for you...

[Image: Cover3.png]

We need DT Marks back, and SS Cyprien & FS Sergio Brown and healthy but at least we get Leo Branch back this week.

The Jaguars D for a middle cover 3 single safety high approach allows the Colts to take advantage of Marks absence with a very weak Tyson Alualu game play as of this season, the rookie Bennett will hopefully step up & warrant more snaps in this game to get pressure up the middle on Luck or Hasselback.

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2015, 04:47 AM by Treestone Ice.)

Quote:Oh, that's different.... He rips on them all day long. You see, you're a woman so it changes everything!
You're on a roll brotha.

There's no such thing, duh! Tongue Don't mind me, I was only being facetious.

Quote:As long as i can avoid a docking reference I'll be good for the next 3 lol

You owe me a keyboard.

Quote:Where did you get that from?
Some article on espn.com, although it's posted everywhere that the Jags are huge underdogs to the Colts, anywhere from 8-13 points typically.  

Wow, and all this time I thought you were a woman. I'm not sure what to think know. I'm confused.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

it's like getting excited that we can be in first place in the peewee herman league!!!