Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Go home ESPN, you're drunk.

So last week, we won and dropped a spot. This week, we got crushed and moved up 2 spots...

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/rankings?year=2...rc=desktop

Must be something in the water over there at ESPN.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

hahaha EPSN gonna ESPN 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2015, 03:39 PM by MikePete54.)

ESPN sucks ??? I'm shocked !!!

I would put the 9ers below us. But yeah ESPN is always a little tipsy.

Power rankings should have an explanation....

like John O's

and PFT's.

When you can't give a solid reasoning.... your opinion matters none.

Win, drop, lose (historically) rise up.... 

Here's one thing though... they got it wrong twice, and essentially got us in the right spot.

I usually only follow Fox Sports PR. 

As Vic used to say power rankings don't really matter it is wins and losses and I have us at 27 right ahead of 49ers who are also 1-2 but have lost by more points cumulatively than Jags

I think we will finally get our just due soon. It starts this Sunday. I don't know about you guys but it matters to me. I want to see the Jaguars at the top in all publications and in the standings!

Quote:I think we will finally get our just due soon. It starts this Sunday. I don't know about you guys but it matters to me. I want to see the Jaguars at the top in all publications and in the standings!

I'm right there with you. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter what the media thinks, but to me it's a sense of accomplishment to earn that respect.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:I'm right there with you. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter what the media thinks, but to me it's a sense of accomplishment to earn that respect.

Exactly! It makes me really sad when I watch football and all the commercials seem to highlight every team but ours. I want to be able to turn on ESPN and watch them gush over the jags with the lead story for 30 minutes. I want to watch the nfl draft and have everyone speculate who we will pick at # 32 and have them actually show the pick live. #Truth!

Quote:So last week, we won and dropped a spot. This week, we got crushed and moved up 2 spots...

Now that is funny.   Banana

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We also moved up 1 spot after losing to the Panthers week 1.

Really makes it a win-win for us.  If we start winning, we may drop to 32nd in the PR, but at least we'll be winning games.  If we keep losing, we should jump up to the top spot pretty soon.

Meh, I really don't have any problem with their rankings near the bottom. It mostly looks right to me.

The only exception u would have is the Dolphins a few spots lower. They are not good, at all. They barely squeaked by the Skins, and barely got beat by the Jags.

Dolphins should be lower.

Power rankings are for noobs.

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2015, 07:59 PM by David4499.)

Power Rankings, Shower Spankings.... who cares... Wins and losses are the only thing that count in this league.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Power Rankings, Shower Spankings.... who cares... Wins and losses are the only thing that count in this league.

Oh, come on! You know shower spankings are important.

Quote:So last week, we won and dropped a spot. This week, we got crushed and moved up 2 spots...

Its because they looked at all the injuries, and realized that the team is getting TE Thomas and possibly DT Marks two fantastic players back....

That being said they have the Jaguars way too low.  How do you put Miami above them for example?

You guys don't understand math.