Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How did Sample do?

Anyone was paying attention to him? He got a good grade on PFF and Lageman was singing his praises today. 

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

PFF gave a negative grade on Aaron Rodgers. Take whatever they say with a grain of salt.

I remember he blew a coverage on a seam pass to Gronk and he got a PI penalty on House interception.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

You've seen the stats. It was even worse watching it. If PFF gave him a positive grade then that is a joke. But I've maintained PFF is a joke for a while.

Quote:You've seen the stats. It was even worse watching it. If PFF gave him a positive grade then that is a joke. But I've maintained PFF is a joke for a while.

Was he that bad? Seemed like everyone was getting torched I'm not sure how you would evaluate it.

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2015, 02:55 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Quote:PFF gave a negative grade on Aaron Rodgers. Take whatever they say with a grain of salt.

I remember he blew a coverage on a seam pass to Gronk and he got a PI penalty on House interception.
Sample > Rodgers

Same analytics Kahn Jr uses when pursuing Toby Gerhert in Free Agency.

He is young and missed most of training camp. He doesn't suck. I think he shows promise. But it takes time to adjust to the NFL game.

We only got a sample of what he is capable of.

Quote:PFF gave a negative grade on Aaron Rodgers. Take whatever they say with a grain of salt.

Wow

Quote:We only got a sample of what he is capable of.
I too Samped this...

NH3...

"AZANE"

He has shown some flashes of very high athelecism. He may end up being the best safety on the roster by the end of the year if he can stay healthy.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Quote:Anyone was paying attention to him? He got a good grade on PFF and Lageman was singing his praises today. 

I think this is like nominating a Pittsburgh Pirate to the All Star game between 1995 and 2013. 

guilty of committing a penalty on House's interception.

Besides his physique, he hasn't impressed me at all. I'll give him time though.
Shock the world

Quote:Anyone was paying attention to him? He got a good grade on PFF and Lageman was singing his praises today. 

He caused CB House endzone INT not to happen due to a bad penalty, but he wasnt horrible.

Dropped a possible interception near the goal line if I remember correctly

Made a big hit on a completed pass in the flat

I think he'll be competing for the start next year. He has a lot of talent.

@ryanohalloran: Becoming clear that Gus is a fan of FS James Sample. #Jaguars

Quote:He caused CB House endzone INT not to happen due to a bad penalty, but he wasnt horrible.

Bad call IMO.

Quote:Bad call IMO.
I agree, there we a couple PI's that I didn't understand