Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Franchise turning point

There hasn't been a more meaningful divisional game between the Jags and Colts since week 17 of the 2011 season. The Colts lost securing the best prospect in a decade, Luck.

Will a loss spur the Colts to drastic measures as they try to climb out of a historical hole (1-3) to claim the divison?

If the Jaguars lose is Gus' seat becoming ever hotter?

Who will be the more desperate team come Sunday?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:There hasn't been a more meaningful divisional game between the Jags and Colts since week 17 of the 2011 season. The Colts lost securing the best prospect in a decade, Luck.

Will a loss spur the Colts to drastic measures as they try to climb out of a historical hole (1-3) to claim the divison?

If the Jaguars lose is Gus' seat becoming ever hotter?

Who will be the more desperate team come Sunday?
If the Jags get blown out, his seat will be on fire I can promise that.

Quote:The Colts lost securing the best prospect in a decade, Luck.
I wish people would stop with this...

Pre-draft this is all we heard.

Luck, the infallible one...

The "once-in-a-generation" QB

The guy who, in year 4, is still throwing picks like a rook, and doesn't seem to have his team in any better position to win anything more than the AFCS (if luck-y enough)

Furthermore..... If this dude plays in ANY other division... he probably doesn't even garner the hype he still gets.

Franchise QB? Yes.

Some special QB that can't be duplicated? I don't think so.

anywho... OT:

This game could be a turning point... not just for the season, but the staff, the roster... maybe the fans...

Then again..... it could be like any other Sunday.

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2015, 12:53 PM by irontrooper83.)

This could be a turning point if we manage to win becuase with all the injuries we have and going 2-2 with Tampa Bay a week later and the schedule getting easier (with possibly the return of some currently injured players) would be really huge.

Time to make a statement about who we are one way or the other.

Quote:This could be a turning point if we manage to win becuase with all the injuries we have and going 2-2 with Tampa Bay a week later and the schedule getting easier (with possibly the return of some currently injured players) would be really huge.

Time to make a statement about who we are one way or the other.
The schedule gets easier?

Buffalo in London

@Jets

@Ravens

IMO, the schedule doesn't get any easier.

Road trips galore. 

with even the "easier" opponents still having an upper hand (better D, or better O, or road trip)

Quote:The schedule gets easier?

Buffalo in London

@Jets

@Ravens

Road trips galore. 

with even the "easier" opponents still having an upper hand (better D, or better O, or road trip)
Isn't it great? The Jags have been awful for almost a decade and get hard schedules. The Pats win the Super Bowl and end up playing the Jags. HA!

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2015, 02:18 PM by Pujo.)

Quote:Isn't it great? The Jags have been awful for almost a decade and get hard schedules. The Pats win the Super Bowl and end up playing the Jags. HA!

I think our schedule could be harder though for sure. We got to play the NFC south which is the second worst division and we play in the worst division. The worst part of our schedule is the long road stretches but the opponents we face are actually easier than most other teams schedules.

If you're in the "have patience" category, I have a once in a lifetime investment opportunity for you....

I could see luck getting back on track with a 4TD game vs us but I do hope its a close fun game for us.

Quote:Isn't it great? The Jags have been awful for almost a decade and get hard schedules. The Pats win the Super Bowl and end up playing the Jags. HA!
The formula is in place....

Pats don't get easy schedules... they are really good, just makes everyone they play an "easy schedule"

while we are not so great... and thus, who we play matters little.

Quote:I could see luck getting back on track with a 4TD game vs us but I do hope its a close fun game for us.
I'm OK with that.......

as long as Bortles matches, and Myers gets an extra 3

Quote:The schedule gets easier?

Buffalo in London

@Jets

@Ravens

Road trips galore. 

I would rather play teams like the titans twice and texans twice than play the Pats in Foxboro, Colts in Indy, Panthers and Fins.....

Quote:I would rather play teams like the titans twice and texans twice than play the Pats in Foxboro, Colts in Indy, Panthers and Fins.....
but those games come after another tough stretch was my point...

I don't think there is an easy stretch to our schedule. And if there was... it's passed.