Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
PFF gave Aaron Rodgers a negative grade on MNF

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2015, 03:38 PM by Shack Del Rio.)

Quote:I really really don't want to read that article, but are they trying to say that not only is the QB responsible for completing the pass, but now he has to make a Receiver be so wide open that there cannot be any chance of him being tackled in order for it to be counted as a "good" play?!

They can rationalize any way they want to. I didn't care about their grades before and won't in the future. As a fan, what is the honest point of reading their grades and charts if they are constantly changing them. I have eyes capable of watching and a brain capable of forming an opinion. I don't need someone else telling me how a player did. I can do that on my own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

PFF = Room of math nerds who once had a bet that they could randomly make up football stats and get people to pay attention to it.

Well done guys, well done.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:But were there any spider-charts?

Was there any mention of a spider 2 Y banana?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Whatever credibility PFF had, prior to giving Aaron Rodgers a negative grade for a performance most fans can only dream of for the QB of their favorite team,  is gone.  This has to be a new low for PFF.

You guys don't understand math.

Quote:I really really don't want to read that article, but are they trying to say that not only is the QB responsible for completing the pass, but now he has to make a Receiver be so wide open that there cannot be any chance of him being tackled in order for it to be counted as a "good" play?!

That is exactly something Skip Bayless would say.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2015, 10:11 AM by Deacon.)

Quote:That is exactly something Skip Bayless would say.

I'm really happy that I have no point of reference on which I can hinge neither agreement nor disagreement to your statement.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Until they change it.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

PFF getting a lot of free publicity

;

;