Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
My fellow Jagernauts

As much as yesterday's game sucked and as much depression the final outcome created, we must look beyond it. We all knew we were going to get creamed. Deep down, inside where everyone's true beliefs dwell, we all knew this. We just played the defending SB Champions, who have been at the pinnacle of the NFL for quite some time; with little turnover. We should not have expected anything different simply because we won against Miami.

We are still in control of our destiny this year. Our whole division is 1-2 and we lead the pack right now. If we beat the clots (which this is a game we should hold high hope to win!!!), the Titans are on a bye, and the Texans play the Falcons (could definitely lose this one), we'll again be leading the pack at 2-2. Then the next week, we play Tampa (again, a game we should definitely hold high to winning!!). The Colts and Texans go at each other this week and then the Titans get to lose to Buffalo. The division could be:

Jaguars 3-2

Colts 2-3

Titans 1-3

Texans 1-4

This is a great start and the trend could continue. Week 6 is us against the Texans (again, should win this), the Titans against the Dolphins, and the Colts get to take a beat down to the Patriots:

Jaguars 4-2

Titans 2-3

Colts 2-4

Texans 1-5

Week 7:

Jaguars 4-3

Colts 3-4

Titans 2-4

Texans 2-5

Week 8:

Jaguars 4-3

Titans 3-5

Colts 3-5

Texans 3-5

By mid-season, we could still be in good shape Smile. Keep your head's up and we'll see how the season plays out!

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

On to the Colts. I think the Colts are slowly finding their way back to form.  Expect Luck to dissect this porous zone D.  42-20, Colts win easily.

Quote:On to the Colts. I think the Colts are slowly finding their way back to form.  Expect Luck to dissect this porous zone D.  42-20, Colts win easily.

Why have we been playing zone D for 10 years? I was watching other games, and I was looking at teams play man to man.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

So may pessimists on this board. Sheesh.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

All I can say is if we don't compete for the division this year with how down it is than I will support going in a different direction with coaching staff. At the same time, they should get the chance to either prove themselves or not.

Quote:On to the Colts. I think the Colts are slowly finding their way back to form.  Expect Luck to dissect this porous zone D.  42-20, Colts win easily.
No way do the Jags score 20 points.  

Quote:Why have we been playing zone D for 10 years? I was watching other games, and I was looking at teams play man to man.
Man to man is more difficult and requires coaching, which requires effort by the coaching staff.  

I think the best most likely outcome is 3-4 Jaguars as I thought they do have a chance of going 4-3 with the injuries I dont see 3 wins I was seriously wondering if the team could get 6 this year.. after that Patriots game.

Quote:Man to man is more difficult and requires coaching, which requires effort by the coaching staff.  

Dang.

Burn.

I see what you did there.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend