Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Heads Up Jaguar Fans

The Jags ran into a Buzz Saw head first yesterday. I wouldnt take anything away from your D as well, the Pats put up 40 points on what is considered one of the top three D's in Buffalo the week before. (They only punted twice that week.) Also Bortles shows a lot of promise and the DROPS killed any sort of rythm he may have gotten into yesterday, the Jags stop the drops and IMO they will stay competitive with any team and especially the AFCS this year which is wide open for anyone to take.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

we don't have receivers who can catch so drops will happen all year

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 08:11 AM by PatsFanNH.)

Quote:we don't have receivers who can catch so drops will happen all year
Then I will say this, you dont need a new QB, you need better WR. I mean how can you truly judge your QB if he has no one who can hold onto the football? You can have the next Rogers/Brady/Manning back there but if the WR drop the ball what good would that do you?

Thats a fair assessment. Thanks

Quote:Then I will say this, you dont need a new QB, you need better WR. I mean how can you truly judge your QB if he has no one who can hold onto the football? You can have the next Rogers/Brady/Manning back there but if the WR drop the ball what good would that do you?
Well that would be disappointing considering we invested two second round picks in these guys.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This team was playing a converted QB in the secondary yesterday.  Is anyone really surprised?

I do believe we need more progress and more talent on the roster.  The QB is playing better behind an improved offensive line.  There is just so much more that has to be done.  I wasn't disappointed with the outcome.  Next week is a measuring stick game.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:The Jags ran into a Buzz Saw head first yesterday.

This reminds me of the scene from "Tucker and Dale vs. Evil" where the guy accidentally dives into a wood chipper spraying blood everywhere and Tucker looks at the pair of legs sticking out and asks, "You okay?"
Only a chump boos the home team!