Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bortles: "I don't think we played very well"

Quote:It is funny how dramatic you guys act I swear this fan base is full of morons
Well welcome to the club then...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Meanwhile I used all my monies on season tickets and I can't afford my rent. I'm getting kicked out and now i'll have to live in my car. Oh well, guess I can park at the stadium and live next to the dumpst- I mean "The Bank".

Imagine my surprise. Your posts are as useful as the 3rd row of teats on a boar hog.

Quote:Imagine my surprise. Your posts are as useful as the 3rd row of teats on a boar hog.
Hey look! A moron is trying to communicate with me!

Brady = Grad student

Bottles = Kinder Care
Shad Khan - Please click below:

http://www.from-the-heart-feng-shui.com/...curse.html

Quote:Brady = Grad student

Bottles = Kinder Care
Rest of jags team = Day Care

Blake was spot on with the kindergartner reference. All these temper tantrum threads I see popping up left and right. Looks like someone needs a nap.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 11:09 PM by XfilesJag.)

Quote:Blake was spot on with the kindergartner reference. All these temper tantrum threads I see popping up left and right. Looks like someone needs a nap.
I agree way to many Idiotic threads Same thing after each loss. Let the Players Play and Coaches Coach. Let let this shake out and see where we are at the bye.

Quote:I agree way to many Idiotic threads Same thing after each loss. Let the Players Play and Coaches Coach. Let let this shake out and see where we are

yet at the bye.
What grade are you in?

Quote:It is funny how dramatic you guys act I swear this fan base is full of morons

We have a bunch of whiney ones on the board that is for sure.

Blake is simply glad that most of his fans were taking a nap during the game - Grade-K Reference

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 11:11 PM by CSO14.)

Quote:We have a bunch of whiney ones on the board that is for sure.

And you are always the delusional one who thinks this team is on the right path.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:And you are always the delusional one who thinks this team is on the right path.

Who said we are on the right path?

All I see is whiney fans making whiney posts.

Quote:And you are always the delusional one who thinks this team is on the right path.

The problem is people like you and Sosa are overly annoying with the whining after any loss. It doesn't mean the rest of us are accepting bad play but there's a point when if you get so riled up and upset over a loss what's the point of even following the team.

People are talking like Bortles ruined a good team performance. The D didn't couldn't make any stops.

Quote:The problem is people like you and Sosa are overly annoying with the whining after any loss. It doesn't mean the rest of us are accepting bad play but there's a point when if you get so riled up and upset over a loss what's the point of even following the team.

Yep.

Quote:What grade are you in?
Well he Likes to Type like this so Im Assuming he is Kindergartner Too!

I don't get why people are so upset.. Buffalo's got a pretty good defense and Brady hung 40 on 'em last week. Did you seriously think we were going to be more competitive than Buffalo? We did well holding them to the field goals we held them to.

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Quote:People are talking like Bortles ruined a good team performance. The D didn't couldn't make any stops.

The Pats haven't been stopped in three games now. So honestly I wasn't expecting our defense to stop them simply because they have been that dang good. It was definitely frustrating to see the offense play so poorly though. I don't put it all on Bortles but he sure gets his share of the blame for the bad interception. The offensive line didn't appear to get to much push and there were still too many drops for this team to be successful. I'm not throwing a hissy fit like many around here, which I guess means I'm an "apologist" around here, but I'm also not happy that the team looked so bad today.

One thing that kills me about the Jags offense is this. I know Bortles is going to make his mistakes and I can live with that but when Bortles makes a play it seems like the WR's choose that instance to not make their own play. Of course I know they aren't doing it on purpose but it just kills any momentum Bortles has. The offense will not function if the WR's cannot make the same plays that Bortles makes.

"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Quote:Yep.
Nope. 

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 11:48 PM by Sosa.)

Quote:The problem is people like you and Sosa are overly annoying with the whining after any loss. It doesn't mean the rest of us are accepting bad play but there's a point when if you get so riled up and upset over a loss what's the point of even following the team.
I'm not whining. Where am I whining? I said a few things about the game and have been defending other people that got belittled for voicing their opinion.

It's quite funny and humorous to piss you all off though. Talking about this pathetic franchise in a negative way makes you all go crazy. Sorry for not being SUPERLY OVERLY POSITIVELY HAPPY ABOUT LOSING!