Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bortles: "I don't think we played very well"

Quote:For those saying Bortles did such a horrible job this past week, consider the following two lists...

List of qb who threw for less yards than Bortles 242 yards week three...

Russell Wilson 235

Brandon Weeden 232

Ryan Mallett 228

Nick Foles 197

Ben Roethlisberger 192 (Michael Vick added 38 yards)

Teddy Bridgewater 121

Sam Bradford 118

Colin Kaepernick 67

Jimmy Clausen 63

List of QBs with a lower qb rating than Bortles 83.1

Andrew Luck 82.6

Ben Roethlisberger 82.6

Phillip Rivers 81.2

Alex Smith 80.2

Ryan Mallett 75.6

Matthew Stafford 74.5

Sam Bradford 73.2

Nick Foles 73.1

Kirk Cousins 69.8

Jameis Winston 69.3

Ryan Fitzpatrick 62.6

Jimmy Clausen 61.6

Ryan Tannehill 59.7

Teddy Bridgewater 50.9

Colin Kaepernick 16.7

Wow. Great insight.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bortles will become a very good QB.

Quote:Colin Kaepernick 16.7

This has to be one of the worst performances in NFL history

Quote:This has to be one of the worst performances in NFL history

It made a dark day a bit brighter.

From Gus

"Those lessons I think he’s learning right now is to say, ‘Although we make that an emphasis let’s try to get the tight ends involved and take pressure off the offense, you’ve still got to follow through with the progression.’ I think that’s what he learned with this game."

I'm not sure I like hearing that Blake still needs to learn this.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm not whining. Where am I whining? I said a few things about the game and have been defending other people that got belittled for voicing their opinion.

It's quite funny and humorous to [BAD WORD REMOVED] you all off though. Talking about this pathetic franchise in a negative way makes you all go crazy. Sorry for not being SUPERLY OVERLY POSITIVELY HAPPY ABOUT LOSING!

It's equally annoying when apologists defend and excuse everything this franchise does wrong till the bitter end. I for one do not want another geen smiff or lame duck coach scenario. But some fans are ok with not even 10 wins in 3 years.

Quote:From Gus

"Those lessons I think he’s learning right now is to say, ‘Although we make that an emphasis let’s try to get the tight ends involved and take pressure off the offense, you’ve still got to follow through with the progression.’ I think that’s what he learned with this game."

I'm not sure I like hearing that Blake still needs to learn this.

Stop your damn whining. You are ridiculous with all these threads you are starting. We get it you hate Gus!!!!!