Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Every team in our division will get destroyed by that Juggernaut in New England

But the Jaguars won't compete in a weak AFC South if they can't find a way to run the ball, this is the biggest problem with this offense and has been for quite some time. Blake is obviously not a QB that is capable (yet) of overcoming a non-existent run game, few QB's are. I want Dave and Gus to succeed like anyone else, but the fact of the matter is they've failed to build a competent offensive line that is capable of winning the line of scrimmage in the run game, that will absolutely effect the progress of a young QB and it is here in Jacksonville.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:But the Jaguars won't compete in a weak AFC South if they can't find a way to run the ball, this is the biggest problem with this offense and has been for quite some time. Blake is obviously not a QB that is capable (yet) of overcoming a non-existent run game, few QB's are. I want Dave and Gus to succeed like anyone else, but the fact of the matter is they've failed to build a competent offensive line that is capable of winning the line of scrimmage in the run game, that will absolutely effect the progress of a young QB and it is here in Jacksonville.
I'm waiting to see what they do to the team held responsible for deflate gate.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 08:21 PM by JagsFanClubOfMD.)

I wouldn't be shocked if that team goes 16-0.

With our luck, they'll expedite the appeal and Brady will serve his 4 game suspension in time to avoid playing the rest of the afc south.

That team isn't good enough to go 16-0.

I bet it's them and Arizona in the super bowl. To me the cardinals looks the more complete and scary team.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:That team isn't good enough to go 16-0.

Agree. Their defense is not good enough.

The colts have played horrible but they might have that one game and beat Brady and co. However I still doubt that.

Quote:The colts have played horrible but they might have that one game and beat Brady and co. However I still doubt that.

The Colts can't hold New England's jockstrap and have no chance of competing with them, New England's offense embarrassed a dominant Buffalo Bills defense last week that has no shortage of elite players, do you really believe the mistake prone Andrew Luck will be able to "keep up" with Brady and that offense? The answer is most certainly not.