Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
An interesting perspective

Just relax folks.  Don't get your hopes up.  This team isn't likely to be mediocre until at least 2018.  Just enjoy the suck and watching the NFL draft, only to see whoever we pick in the top 3 turn out to be terrible anyway.  

Keep your hopes low and you won't be disappointed. So much better when you're just numb to the pain.  Sorta like being a Browns fan. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's one game.  Just one out of sixteen.  We're going to get Thomas and  Marks back.  And after the London game, the schedule gets easier.

It's easy to despair so close after this bad loss.

Perspective is that the Jags are tied for first place at 1-2.  Their 2 losses are to undefeated teams. 

Quote:Where are the mods when you need them?

Lol Crying for mods in every thread. "Mods come save me"

Quote:Perspective is that the Jags are tied for first place at 1-2.  Their 2 losses are to undefeated teams. 

The clots are in first place. Thats it and thats all.

I was told there was going to be an interesting perspective but instead it was just a bad post by clfrlrnnl777.

Quote:Lol Crying for mods in every thread. "Mods come save me"
Well they had to save you week 1, just saying.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 08:47 PM by ThunderCat.)

Quote:Well they had to save you week 1, just saying.

Oh really, I dont go in threads calling for people to get in trouble by the mods. If I had it my way there wouldn't be any moderation. 

Quote:You probably need to get your eyes and brain checked.

Quote:You are such a cancer to this message board.

After the Carolina loss you attacked posters and now you're doing it again. I hope your a teen like I suspect and not a husband or father because you really need to learn some coping mechanisms. Stop taking out your frustration over a football game on other fans of the same damn team.

Oh gus should definitely be fired

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 09:05 PM by Sosa.)

Quote:  

After the Carolina loss you attacked posters and now you're doing it again. I hope your a teen like I suspect and not a husband or father because you really need to learn some coping mechanisms. Stop taking out your frustration over a football game on other fans of the same damn team.
Hahahaha, so many things i'd like to say. I don't take my frustrations out on anyone here. Anyone that complains is instantly insulted or ganged up on and told they're wrong. Not allowed to say anything negative about this football team when they suck. It's truly ridiculous how YOU people act. And no, i'm not a teen - you suspected wrong.

Tell me where I took my frustrations out on other members. Shack Del Rio is a clown that gets pissy when someone has something negative to say about this team. 

Quote:Hahahaha, so many things i'd like to say. I don't take my frustrations out on anyone here. Anyone that complains is instantly insulted or ganged up on and told they're wrong. Not allowed to say anything negative about this football team when they suck. It's truly ridiculous how YOU people act. And no, i'm not a teen - you suspected wrong.

Tell me where I took my frustrations out on other members. Shack Del Rio is a clown that gets pissy when someone has something negative to say about this team.

But you "complainers" think everyone that's not complaining isn't annoyed with the product? No one is happy about it, we're all fans and want them to win, but the incessant complaining is as annoying as the Jaguars playing badly.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 09:15 PM by Sosa.)

Quote:But you "complainers" think everyone that's not complaining isn't annoyed with the product? No one is happy about it, we're all fans and want them to win, but the incessant complaining is as annoying as the Jaguars playing badly.
People complain and they're voicing their opinion at the same time. They don't need to get ganged up on by other people that insult them and tell them they're fools. Make a post and people think you should be banned because they don't agree fully. Some members on this board don't think anything is wrong and get very emotional when you think differently. 

This has been going on forever and these same apologists were defending Mularkey and Geen Smiff.

Quote:Jags getting cucked by the Patriots? More likely than you think.
Ouch!  But are we still cuckold of we don't enjoy watching?

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:Glad you made a new thread instead of simply posting this in the other Gus Bradley thread you made today!
Like I said earlier today... Attention seeker.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.