Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So...You're Gus Bradley...

Best thing ive seen all day lol

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

8-27 WOOOOOOOOOO!

Quote:Your an Idiot

Lol "your"

Do you think at some point, John O. is going to say "screw it" and just let loose? How much can one man take?

Quote:How do you address the team and the media after suffering one of the worst [BAD WORD REMOVED] beatings in franchise history?

Take them to DQ for one of Bradley legendary ice cream party
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Do you think at some point, John O. is going to say "screw it" and just let loose? How much can one man take?

No, he held the company line until Mularkey was let go too.  He'll do the same with Bradley.

Quote:Your an Idiot

Lighten up, the Jags suck, I can't help it lol

Quote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tie0tz7jGDI
We see this video like 2/3 weeks around here nowadays lol

Quote:We see this video like 2/3 weeks around here nowadays lol
haha, and it's the truth EVERY WEEK.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:No, he held the company line until Mularkey was let go too.  He'll do the same with Bradley.
I don't blame him.  He's gotta pay the bills.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:haha, and it's the truth EVERY WEEK.

It always makes me laugh and feel better. This video is the Jags in a nut shell every week.

"Lots of effort out there today and the result is we're tied for 1st place in the division!"

[Image: 012213-gus-bradley-600.jpg]

Quote:"Lots of effort out there today and the result is we're tied for 1st place in the division!"

[Image: 012213-gus-bradley-600.jpg]

That's the look of a man who got PAID...and doesn't have a clue what he's doing. lol

It's not every day I feel sorry for a millionaire, but I feel bad for Gus. He seems like such a nice guy and has the best of intentions, but he just isn't good enough.

The guy will build a monster defense with another franchise in the future. That is a fact. Heck, he may even go back to SEA when their DCOOR gets a HC job.

Quote:It's not every day I feel sorry for a millionaire, but I feel bad for Gus. He seems like such a nice guy and has the best of intentions, but he just isn't good enough.

The guy will build a monster defense with another franchise in the future. That is a fact. Heck, he may even go back to SEA when their DCOOR gets a HC job.

I agree he's a nice guy.  Just not NFL HC material.

Quote:That's the look of a man who got PAID...and doesn't have a clue what he's doing. lol

We've had over 100 yards in penalties in each of the last two games...Delay of Game while punting, continually out coached and underprepared...Poor 2nd half adjustments...Pathetic overall.

Gus needs to go. An interim coach may actually be an improvement.

Quote:WE...WE BELIEVE...WE BELIEVE IN LESS THAN 60!!!

I'm crying

Extra sprinkles for everyone!!

This would please the simpltons I'm sure.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-29274-1357595566-1.gif]
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:We've had over 100 yards in penalties in each of the last two games...Delay of Game while punting, continually out coached and underprepared...Poor 2nd half adjustments...Pathetic overall.

Gus needs to go. An interim coach may actually be an improvement.
An interim coach could risk another top 3 draft pick.  That's really all we have to look forward to.