Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Honestly is anyone tired of this?

Quote:Buuuuwwwaaaaa, wannabe warrior playing games. Buuuuwwwaaaaa.

At least he doesn't fit an obvious stereotype.

;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:WHAT PART OF IT WAS A FRICKING FUUUULLLLL REBUILD DO YOU PEOPLE NOT GET?

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT WITH US IN OUR THIIIRRRRDD YEAR AGAINST THE DEFENDING SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS?!?!

JUUUUSTTT SHUUUUUUTTTT UUUUUUUUUUPPPP WITH YOUR WHINING.

You're an idiot..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:You're an idiot..

Yea I would love for you to tell me this to my face sugar. 

Quote:Yea I would love for you to tell me this to my face sugar.

Hahahaha.. in a heartbeat.. its what I do best Smile

Quote:You're an idiot..

You're hands down one of the most clueless and inept individuals that ever graced the internet. I am genuinely marveled at your ability to put together words that actually are spelled correctly because your lack of football knowledge is clearly apparent. 

Quote:Hahahaha.. in a heartbeat.. its what I do best Smile

You won't call the police will you? 

You had to expect this one tho lol. Did you really think it would be competitive?

I'm tired of the Jaguars losing. I would love to see some progress out of BB. Still going to fan because fans will fan.

Quote:You're hands down one of the most clueless and inept individuals that ever graced the internet. I am genuinely marveled at your ability to put together words that actually are spelled correctly because your lack of football knowledge is clearly apparent.

Shouldn't you be trying to create more rainbows somewhere?

Quote:You won't call the police will you?

I never do Smile

Quote:You had to expect this one tho lol. Did you really think it would be competitive?

That's my point, people are clueless. 42 teams, many that are elite, have gone into Foxboro and get crushed. 

This team is gonna [BLEEP] suck forever. When is Khan gonna get his head of of his [BLEEP]?

Quote:WHAT PART OF IT WAS A FRICKING FUUUULLLLL REBUILD DO YOU PEOPLE NOT GET? 

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT WITH US IN OUR THIIIRRRRDD YEAR AGAINST THE DEFENDING SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS?!?! 

JUUUUSTTT SHUUUUUUTTTT UUUUUUUUUUPPPP WITH YOUR WHINING. 

Rebuilt with Shaq Harris!

Rebuilt with Gene Smith!

Rebuilt with Dave!

Doesn't matter how young the Jags are or who we are playing, don't need the excuses! It's the NFL, it's year three for Dave. 

Even the announcers are bashing us on national TV. "Jacksonville has to get there stuff together" that's embarrassing!

LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Quote:I never do Smile

That's a good boy. 

Quote:This team is gonna [BAD WORD REMOVED] suck forever. When is Khan gonna get his head of of his [BAD WORD REMOVED]?

Wow, you are really mad? Or are you just trying to get banned?

;

;

Quote:That's a good boy.

More rainbows please, Rainbow Brite..

Quote:What is odd is their defense isn't all that hot, and they look so fast, they swarm to the ball. Why is it we can;t get to the ball carriers quickly? It seems we are out of position on nearly every play.

Coaching

Quote:Wow, you are really mad? Or are you just trying to get banned?
I mean, how could you not be really mad? We expected to lose this game, but this is beyond unacceptable.

Quote:Coaching
It continually amazes me to see teams like the packers or steelers or pats on offense. Guys look like they're wide open and there are massive spaces on the field for them to get open in. When I watch the Jaguars on offense there's usually someone nearby running to tackle our guy if he makes a catch, and lots of people in the areas the Jaguars are making plays to in general. It's difficult to understand.

Quote:I mean, how could you not be really mad? We expected to lose this game, but this is beyond unacceptable.

I don't get really mad about something I have literally zero control over.

;

;