Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Honestly is anyone tired of this?

Quote:WHAT PART OF IT WAS A FRICKING FUUUULLLLL REBUILD DO YOU PEOPLE NOT GET? 

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT WITH US IN OUR THIIIRRRRDD YEAR AGAINST THE DEFENDING SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS?!?! 

JUUUUSTTT SHUUUUUUTTTT UUUUUUUUUUPPPP WITH YOUR WHINING. 
what'd you say dude?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I mean, how could you not be really mad? We expected to lose this game, but this is beyond unacceptable.

Yeah I expected a big loss, but this is sad, the offense looks pathetic, though I expected the GOAT to tear apart this D (who fans on here overrated). 

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 03:42 PM by WingerDinger.)

Quote:what'd you say dude?

She said that she's out of Midol..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT WITH US IN OUR THIIIRRRRDD YEAR AGAINST THE DEFENDING SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS?!?! 

On, the rich irony of it all.
Shad Khan - Please click below:

http://www.from-the-heart-feng-shui.com/...curse.html

Quote:She said that she's out of Midol..
oh my...

idiot, colts became elite within one year. delusional imbecile 

Quote:Who was anticipating a victory?  Feel free to post the posters names.

While I did not expect to win, I was hoping we wouldn't get our doors blown off.

Obviously, hope isn't a strategy.
Shad Khan - Please click below:

http://www.from-the-heart-feng-shui.com/...curse.html

Quote:While I did not expect to win, I was hoping we wouldn't get our doors blown off.

I think the hope was to not be embarrassed. And before the pick late in the first half, that seemed possible.

;

;

You Idiots can say what you want but they are not trying They are treating this game as preseason game It does not matter Next week is when things will matter they want to get out of this game as healthy as possible 

They are not going to show there entire hand. But if I was Bradley I would instruct my players to head straight to the locker room at the end I would not even shake there hands make a statement.

I expected the Jaguars to lose.

B-b- but they're losing by to many...

LOL

There's no difference between losing by 1 and losing by 100.

Oh, you wanna feel good about yourself through someone else's accomplishments.

My bad.

Carry on them...
Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

Quote:idiot, colts became elite within one year. delusional imbecile
They became improved within 1 year! How's that working out now?

Quote:While I did not expect to win, I was hoping we wouldn't get our doors blown off.

I just want TC to back up what he said.

Quote:idiot, colts became elite within one year. delusional imbecile
The 0-3 Colts that are thinking of not re-signing their coach?

LOL
Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

yup... this is looking pretty embarrassing. I harbored no delusions of this being a close game; but still... yesh! I had responded to a different post about the futility of this match up and I had said that given the odds, we should probably just show up, go through the motions, and be thinking ahead about the Indy game. The absolute worse outcome of this game isn't a lop sided score; it would be if we got more guys hurt which would hamper us from being competitive in games that are more winnable for us at this time.

Needless to say, I got 'flamed' immediately for suggesting such a 'defeatist' strategy. Well, to all those who flamed me for saying so... how do you like 'dem eggs now??? 

Quote:The 0-3 Colts that are thinking of not re-signing their coach?

LOL

0-3? I could swear they've only completed 2 games so far. Might want to check that.

Quote:0-3? I could swear they've only completed 2 games so far. Might want to check that.
I thought the season was over according to some in this board...
Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

Expect to be competitive and not always be embarrassed.  Also to the BIG FONT guy they've told us this is the team they've built to compete.  Not looking good so far.  So is it the coaching, players, both??

Our offense still can't consistantly sustain drives, and our defense is so mediocre it isnt funny.

Very frustrating indeed.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:They became improved within 1 year! How's that working out now?

They might be in a bad stint, but that doesn't change the fact of what i said

You guys are a bunch of idiots you do not even understand Football. You fail to see the bigger picture