Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Honestly is anyone tired of this?

We need a couple more years of rebuilding tbh.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I just want TC to back up what he said.

What?

Everyone needs to have realistic expectations.  This is a 6-10 team at best - with all the injuries, 4-12 or 3-13 is more likely.  

Look at the bright side of the games.  I've got A Rob in fantasy and he's getting some points in garbage time.  It's all good!!

Every year we get a top 5 draft pick and that means you get to bed early.  Imagine winning the Super Bowl and having to stay up late at night on draft day.  The horror!

Quote:What?

You unable to read?

Quote:Another high quality thread
Well the "All the positive things we did winning today" thread just didn't seem appropriate lol

Come, sorrow; we welcome thee. Let us join in grief, rejoice in despair, and honor the fortunate dead.

Welcome to " Jaguar Football "

Quote:You unable to read?
You unable to bake cookies?

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Let us all pray..

Jagabus dus suckubus

Gusibus isa flopibus
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Like I said you guys are a bunch of Idiots There is a bigger Picture this game does not matter they do not care they are not going to play hard and risk injury

when we have a divisional game next week.

Quote:Like I said you guys are a bunch of Idiots There is a bigger Picture this game does not matter they do not care they are not going to play hard and risk injury

[Image: dumbfounded-reaction-gif.gif?gs=a]

Quote:Who was anticipating a victory?  Feel free to post the posters names.
No. But certainly didn't think they'd let them score 51 points and score on every possession. Just wanted to get a wee bit of respect. What we got was abused.

That was pathetic.
Blakes Life Matters

Worst game I've ever seen

Quote:Like I said you guys are a bunch of Idiots There is a bigger Picture this game does not matter they do not care they are not going to play hard and risk injury

Haha...that's it. Just throw the game. It's meaningless.

Risk injury? You mean like Lee..who started and went out....shocker....with a hammy?
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Haha...that's it. Just throw the game. It's meaningless.

Risk injury? You mean like Lee..who started and went out....shocker....with a hammy?
Yeah, I wasn't sure if that dude was joking with that post or what. I can't imagine the guy is serious...

Quote:WHAT PART OF IT WAS A FRICKING FUUUULLLLL REBUILD DO YOU PEOPLE NOT GET? 

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT WITH US IN OUR THIIIRRRRDD YEAR AGAINST THE DEFENDING SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS?!?! 

JUUUUSTTT SHUUUUUUTTTT UUUUUUUUUUPPPP WITH YOUR WHINING. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKYf36im6rM

You shut up.  We suck.  We couldn't complete a pass, our offense sucked diddley poo.  We sucked.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:You unable to read?

Oh first post of the prediction thread. Now go get you're shine box.

Quote:Rebuilt with Shaq Harris!

Rebuilt with Gene Smith!

Rebuilt with Dave!

Doesn't matter how young the Jags are or who we are playing, don't need the excuses! It's the NFL, it's year three for Dave. 

Even the announcers are bashing us on national TV. "Jacksonville has to get there stuff together" that's embarrassing!
This.  Too many people who believe in this regime.  They suck.  We weren't even competitive.  We didn't even try.  Imagine if the patriots resigned browner and revis.  We wouldn't have had a first down.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I bet you suck at that too

Actually had 3.41 kD black ops try again jerky

[Image: 5E9OTH1.jpg]