Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tom Brady's Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/TomBrady

"Preparing for some fierce competition tomorrow."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Tom Brady really has a Facebook page?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Tom Brady really has a Facebook page?
He has a small blue check which says that it's official.

Quote:He has a small blue check which says that it's official.

I just can't see Tom Brady actually updating his status and all the other things you do on FB....lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Tom Brady really has a Facebook page?

You sound deflated to hear that.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

That's a good looking jaguar too. Not the best Photoshop job, however, of putting his face in the pic.

'02

I doubt that's Tom Brady's facebook but I've been wrong before

It is his actual Facebook. He doesn't always post things himself, though. A lot of the time he has a friend post, but he approves everything that goes on there.

He did something similar before last year's AFCCG vs the Colts:

[Image: tom-brady-colts-facebook.jpg?resize=750%2C477]

I don't know if Brady is the same way, but musician Lindsey Stirling has a FB page. There are posts there every day. However, I know for a fact she never posts anything there herself. Her sister does it all. That is his official page. I doubt he has anything to do with it.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 11:18 AM by BrownianMotion.)

Quote:I don't know if Brady is the same way, but musician Lindsey Stirling has a FB page. There are posts there every day. However, I know for a fact she never posts anything there herself. Her sister does it all. That is his official page. I doubt he has anything to do with it.

He said that one of his friends posts most of the stuff but he approves everything that goes on.

Quote:He said that one of his friends posts most of the stuff but he approves everything that goes on.
He approves everything on social media, but is clueless when it comes to ballboys and PSI. OK

As Lewis Grizzard said.....Careful Tom..."That Cat will BITE you!"

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

lol just when I thought I couldn't like Tom Brady any more than I already do.

Dont give a damn.
No one is safe.

Quote:https://www.facebook.com/TomBrady

That's cute.   Rolleyes

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:https://www.facebook.com/TomBrady

HAHAHA Fierce.  He was talking about himself.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

lol