Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
(Kane's clairvoyant) Myles Jack out for the season with a knee injury

Quote:That just means we'll be able to get him in the 2nd instead of the first?
Damn, good job bro

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I saw that too. 5 million bucks is what I saw.

But of course this past draft, there were two players (Gurley and Cedric Ogbuehi) picked in the first round that were coming off our ACL tears. So he could still go in round one.
hmm, I wonder why he was so upset then.  Gets the 5 mil, plus the contract, and goes to the team he wanted to go to.

Rih Spect

You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

I don't believe he got the 5mm.  I believe the pick had to be 45 and after that I think it was 500k per position that he dropped.

Quote:And before those two things, I also thought this thread was a joke.

Also, I never understood the phrase "skipped a beat". People hearts beat faster at stuff like this, so it's mathematically impossible.

They are called palpitations. And they do happen because of stress.

Had you ended your statement with an exclamation point, I would have said you nailed it.

I'll still give credit where credit is due.    :thumbsup:

[Image: crystalball_468x317.jpg]

Ya know.... at the time... I was half joking... I didn't think he'd be available in the 2nd.

Go me.  Banana

I wanna say this is the 2nd time a pre draft post of mine was brought up post draft for being "clairvoyant".

I'm just that broken clock, I happened to hit at noon and midnight.

Even still.... 

I'm not sharing my lotto numbers.

Lol i thought it was religion on the MB to say a college season ending injury dropped a player out of rd 1?  Welp, carry on with the shenanigans.

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

nice call.

Can we change the name of this topic so i don't panic every time it comes back up

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:Can we change the name of this topic so i don't panic every time it comes back up

Agree.

Quote:Can we change the name of this topic so i don't panic every time it comes back up

Yeah I fear pooped when it came up.

Quote:Yeah I fear pooped when it came up.

I don't know who pooped is but he sounds sneaky.   Either way, this entire thread is a troll at this point.  

Yup the topic just got me forgot I was in the college forum and panic set in.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Yeah right and Jalen Ramsey in the 1st. Give be a break and Ngakoue in the 3rd. Pipe dream dude lol

Quote:Yeah right and Jalen Ramsey in the 1st. Give be a break and Ngakoue in the 3rd. Pipe dream dude lol
[Image: image.png]

just had a heart attack pls edit that title