Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
never looked forward to a game like this in awhile

Quote:The Jags have had trouble covering TEs over the years...I've heard the Pats use one from time to time

We've been solid against TEs for a year or two now...
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Even if we were completely healthy, we would struggle with this team. They good.

Just stay healthy and let's get everyone back for the Colts game. We need to smash them
No commercial messages in sigs

Sounds like we should just cancel the game, from what I'm seeing.

Am I allowed to root for my team or is that not permitted either?

By the way, screw the Patriots!
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Sounds like we should just cancel the game, from what I'm seeing.

Am I allowed to root for my team or is that not permitted either?

By the way, screw the Patriots!

Banana

I agree with the original poster.  

I haven't looked forward this much to a game in which I expected us to get our [BLEEP] kicked like rented mule in a long long time. 

I'm still deciding... Tacos or Pizza. Any suggestions?

Quote:I'm still deciding... Tacos or Pizza. Any suggestions?
Taco-pizza.

Quote:I'm still deciding... Tacos or Pizza. Any suggestions?
I'm curious, is their such a thing as PatriOATS cereal in NE? I made my madden team named that a few years back and just wondered if some doofus in new england made a cereal with that name, off topic as hell but curious

Brady is ready for the Jags.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patr...s.1123948/

Quote:We lost to the Panthers after a terrible offensive outing. We just just beat the dolphins by three points in a close game.  Now we are off to Foxboro to beat the Patriots at home?  Let's keep our heads.   I am reminded of a quote from one of my favorite films:

"You know what's gonna happen? I'll tell you what's gonna happen. Troops are now forming behind the line of trees. When they come out, they'll be under enemy long-range artillery fire. Solid shot. Percussion. Every gun they have. Troops will come out under fire with more than a mile to walk. And still, within the open field, among the range of aimed muskets. They'll be slowed by that fence out there, and the formation - what's left of it - will begin to come apart. When they cross that road, they'll be under short-range artillery. Canister fire. Thousands of little bits of shrapnel wiping the holes in the lines. If they get to the wall without breaking up, there won't be many left. A mathematical equation... But maybe, just maybe, our own artillery will break up their defenses. There's always that hope. (he sighs) That's Hancock out there, and he ain't gonna run. So it's mathematical after all. If they get to that road, or beyond it, we'll suffer over fifty percent casualties. But, Harrison...I don't believe my boys will reach that wall."

Gettysburg. Very fitting. Very fitting...

Quote:I'm curious, is their such a thing as PatriOATS cereal in NE? I made my madden team named that a few years back and just wondered if some doofus in new england made a cereal with that name, off topic as hell but curious

You would think Quaker Oats and Patriots would do a license deal! I've never seen it, but will check for you.

Quote:Gettysburg. Very fitting. Very fitting...

Was that Pickett or Longstreet, I can't remember?

I do remember that the actor who played Pickett played Stonewall in Gods and Generals a few years later. Was kind of odd, but he did a good job. He was also Ike Clanton in Tombstone opposite Russell and Kilmer.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Was that Pickett or Longstreet, I can't remember?

I do remember that the actor who played Pickett played Stonewall in Gods and Generals a few years later. Was kind of odd, but he did a good job. He was also Ike Clanton in Tombstone opposite Russell and Kilmer.
Berenger aka Longstreet Wink

Quote:I'm still deciding... Tacos or Pizza. Any suggestions

Tacos sure sound good!!

'02

Quote:Tacos sure sound good!!

Yeah, but too lazy to drive. Pizza it was.

Quote:We've scored a total of 3 points in the 2nd half.  That's equivalent to 0.75 points per quarter.

Personally, if I were Gus, I'd start watching game film of the Colts in preparation for Week 4.  If making the trip is a mandatory requirement in the NFL, I'd rest our starters to prevent anyone from getting injured.

I STAND BY MY POST ABOVE