Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sam Young

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2015, 09:19 PM by Mowerguy.)

Proof is in the results.

BB5 got that little bit of extra micro seconds to throw a pass, take off and run  or just dump it off.

Huge difference over what I saw last week.

This line will only get better.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:How much beer did you celebrate with brah??

Thats just a result of my keyboard being small and being too busy to spell check lol

Quote:This fantasy world.. Luke has real competition.
In the real world, Young will be sitting on the bench when Luke is healthy again.

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2015, 09:40 PM by Joe.)

Quote:Luke ate Sam's lunch last week when you could compare them heads up, so I'm not sure in what fantasy world Young has outplayed him.
Lol if you couldn't notice the difference, then I'm sorry, but you know nothing about football.

Speaking of which, how the hell does a LT " eat " another LTs lunch? Lol glad you compared them " heads up " when they don't go against each other.

Talk about fantasy world.

Quote:Gotta give him love. He was a huge reason why we allowed 0 sacks. Figured the phins would attack him, and he held up well. Bortles maneuvered in the pocket well today as well

<b>Stefen Wisniewski on Suh!</b>

Quote:I feel bad for saying so much bad stuff about him before the game. I'm not the most critical on here but I was really worried about him against that Dolphins line.

Well done Sam, keep it up and you'll be starting for good.

It truly shows you how bad LT Luke Joeckel has been.  Sure Young had a rough 2nd half against Carolina but he was thrown into the game, as Luke was prepared for it.

Quote:Lol if you couldn't notice the difference, then I'm sorry, but you know nothing about football.

Speaking of which, how the hell does a LT " eat " another LTs lunch? Lol glad you compared them " heads up " when they don't go against each other.
I have no idea what you were watching but I saw a huge difference all of pre-season and last week and it greatly favored Luke.

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2015, 10:02 PM by Joe.)

Quote:I have no idea what you were watching but I saw a huge difference all of pre-season and last week and it greatly favored Luke.
Lol Eight straight games with 4 or more sacks with LJ. Zero with Sam Young in.

I was watching football. It appears you were just paying attention to other people's terrible opinion instead of making your own.

That's just the stats. Sam Young hasnt played close to as bad LJ has played over the past few weeks.

Again, if you don't notice the difference, I don't know what to tell u. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Also, can you PLEASE answer the question of how you got to compare LJ and Young " heads up"? I'm genuinely curious.

Quote:Lol Eight straight games with 4 or more sacks with LJ. Zero with Sam Young in.

I was watching football. It appears you were just paying attention to other people's terrible opinion instead of making your own.

That's just the stats. Sam Young hasnt played close to as bad LJ has played over the past few weeks.

Again, if you don't notice the difference, I don't know what to tell u. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Also, can you PLEASE answer the question of how you got to compare LJ and Young " heads up"? I'm genuinely curious.
He is too emotionally involved with LJ.  In his eyes LJ does no wrong and is as good as Ogden. 

Sam young was a huge part if today's win.. On one of ar15 TD catches.. Sam young made a incredible block.. The right end ran around the pile.. Young push him away just as the end was going after bortles.. That's what allowed bortles to throw that TD to Robinson.. Again incredible block sam keep it up.. You'll be starting soon..

I admittedly was very hard  on Young going into this game. Very glad he showed well. 

Quote:I admittedly was very hard on Young going into this game. Very glad he showed well.
I don't think there was anyone on this board that honestly wasn't hard on Young. I definitely was worried, and figured Wake alone would have 4 sacks. Very happy to be wrong.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Lol Eight straight games with 4 or more sacks with LJ. Zero with Sam Young in.

Zero what with Sam Young in? He was dismantled in the second half last week.

You're blind. Young was embarrassed last week.

You obviously weren't watching the jags football last week. All the sacks came after Young entered the game.

Young played well today.

Hopefully he continues that play for as long as he is needed. Lets not get too carried away though. One game as a starter is a very small sample size especially after playing so poorly in the second half last week.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2015, 10:46 PM by Joe.)

Quote:Zero what with Sam Young in? He was dismantled in the second half last week.
Ok? LJ has been dismantled his whole career. Sam Young had the whole week to prepare and we gave up ZERO sacks today.... Against a better Dline.

But yea, that's prob just a coincidence.

Quote:Young played well today.

Hopefully he continues that play for as long as he is needed. Lets not get too carried away though. One game as a starter is a very small sample size especially after playing so poorly in the second half last week.

Yes. He was great today. Really, it's sort of amazing considering how bad he was last week. Nice to see.

Quote:You're blind. Young was embarrassed last week.

I thought it was pretty obvious he was referring to this game, but carry on. I don't mean to distract you on the way to the eye doctor.

FYI, Young was not the starter last week, he did not get the reps Joekel did.

My what a difference being allowed to work with the ones makes. Joekel is mediocre at best. Young showed us all just how expendable Joekel really is.

Quote:Ok? LJ has been dismantled his whole career. Sam Young had the whole week to prepare and we gave up ZERO sacks today.... Against a HIGHLY better Dline.

But yea, that's prob just a coincidence.

It's okay to admit you had no idea what you were talking about.