Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sam Young

Quote:You're blind. Young was embarrassed last week.
and yet gave up zero sacks today.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I thought it was pretty obvious he was referring to this game, but carry on. I don't mean to distract you on the way to the eye doctor.

FYI, Young was not the starter last week, he did not get the reps Joekel did.

My what a difference being allowed to work with the ones makes. Joekel is mediocre at best. Young showed us all just how expendable Joekel really is.

Young was with the one's last Sunday and was awful. I'm surprised you guys don't know that.

Quote:and yet gave up zero sacks today.

He played great today. It's easy to say. You were the one that brought up Joeckel and last week's game.

Quote:It's okay to admit you had no idea what you were talking about.
Dude I don't think you even need to know what you are talking about to explain this.

Sam Young prepared to start and played better than LJ. But whatever, keep tweaking your nipples to the guy.

Quote:Young was with the one's last Sunday and was awful. I'm surprised you guys don't know that.
He struggled against back ups in the pre-season too.

So are people ignoring the fact that Young came off the bench cold and rusty last week? Even then he looked as bad or better than Joeckel...

Has Joeckel ever played a game where he DIDN'T give up a sack? Serious question...

Quote:Dude I don't think you even need to know what you are talking about to explain this.

Sam Young prepared to start and played better than LJ. But whatever, keep tweaking your nipples to the guy.

Lol, you got some issues bro.

Maybe today was a fluke for Young, maybe the Dolphins D line isn't who we thought it was but he played well and we should be happy with that. Give him another game - let these guys compete and whoever plays best wins the job.

Quote:He played great today. It's easy to say. You were the one that brought up Joeckel and last week's game.
Lol I brought up Joeckel and last weeks game to compare the two.

Sam Young played great today, when was LJs last "great" game.

I truly find you fascinating. Do you even know what you are blabbering about?

Quote:Ok? LJ has been dismantled his whole career. Sam Young had the whole week to prepare and we gave up ZERO sacks today.... Against a better Dline.

But yea, that's prob just a coincidence.

Yeah, ok.

You were completely wrong.

Quote:So are people ignoring the fact that Young came off the bench cold and rusty last week? Even then he looked as bad or better than Joeckel...

Has Joeckel ever played a game where he DIDN'T give up a sack? Serious question...
Multiple games actually

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2015, 10:54 PM by jagsfaninmo.)

Quote:Young was with the one's last Sunday and was awful. I'm surprised you guys don't know that.

LOL.I think I'm done with you. Yes, Young played with the ones. Did he prep for the game has a one? NO. Are you still up past your bed time?

Look, don't be upset that Young is outplaying Joekel.

Yes, it's unfortunate that Joekel is "close" to bust status, but be thankful we finally have someone that can block. It doesn't matter who it is.

Quote:So are people ignoring the fact that Young came off the bench cold and rusty last week? Even then he looked as bad or better than Joeckel...

Young was so bad last week, people were clamoring for the backup center to start in his place. I'm glad Young had a good game. In no way would I expect it again. And Young was so much worse than Joeckel last week, it wasn't funny.

Wow a lot of knee jerk reactions. Love the one week memories.

Quote:and yet gave up zero sacks today.

Did Cameron Wake play today? I didn't get to see the game. 

"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

Quote:Yeah, ok.

You were completely wrong.
About what? Giving up zero sacks? Look at the stat sheet, don't take my word for it.

How am I wrong when Sam Young looked so much better than LJ?

Yes. Last week.

Quote:LOL.I think I'm done with you. Yes, Young played with the ones. Did he prep for the game has a one? NO. Are you still up past your bed time?

Look, don't be upset that Young is outplaying Joekel.

Yes, it's unfortunate that Joekel is "close" to bust status, but be thankful we finally have someone that can block. It doesn't matter who it is.

Did you know who Sam Young was before today? Honest question.

Being thrown in a game and having all week to prep for a game makes a bit of a difference huh? Maybe that had somethign to do with it? 

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2015, 11:03 PM by Joe.)

Quote:Young was so bad last week, people were clamoring for the backup center to start in his place. I'm glad Young had a good game. In no way would I expect it again. And Young was so much worse than Joeckel last week, it wasn't funny.
And Sam Young played lightyears better than LJ has.

But, I guess we should go with the game that he was thrown into, with a less talented DLine to judge him than... Ya know... The game that took place hours ago.