Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sam Young

Quote:lol yea, that's it.

Once again, he asked a question and I answered it. Then he said well that's not what I really meant, this is what I meant, and changed the question to something I never made a claim to.

It's like saying Bortles never threw for 300 yards and someone saying yes he did in _____ game. And then that first person saying well, what I meant was he never threw for 500 yards in a game. Can you show me where he did that?!?

The person that answered the first time never said anything to the contrary, he just answered the question. Do you understand now?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:See man...that's not it. It's not that I don't like Joeckel. It's that I like players who are not bad.

You sound like the people who have mocked me for "not liking" Branch and Marcedes for years. No. I just recognized that they are not good, and prefer players who are, that's all.

Mocking you? I answered your question and that seems to have upset you because you didn't ask it clearly enough and I gave you an answer you weren't looking for.

I did not take the tone of "let me type this sowly for you" and "let me make this easier for you"

Maybe you should take some of your own medicine with the mocking stuff.

I thought he held up well at LT. For some reason I still think Luke would be better choice to move forward with if he is healthy. Luke played well against the Panthers before he went down. 

Anyone notice how Sam Young was doing today? I didn't really focus on the line since we were so bad all across the board. It'd be great if he could replace Joeckel and we wouldn't have to waste a draft pick on another LT.

Quote:Anyone notice how Sam Young was doing today? I didn't really focus on the line since we were so bad all across the board. It'd be great if he could replace Joeckel and we wouldn't have to waste a draft pick on another LT.

He is not a long term answer at LT even if he were to replace Joeckel. That doesn't mean we would have to spend a first round pick on a LT, but the first few rounds for sure.

"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

All things considered the Oline did an okay job today though.

Quote:Anyone notice how Sam Young was doing today? I didn't really focus on the line since we were so bad all across the board. It'd be great if he could replace Joeckel and we wouldn't have to waste a draft pick on another LT.

I didn't focus on him, but I did notice a couple times he got pushed back into Bortles.

Quote:All things considered the Oline did an okay job today though.

Decent in pass blocking. Terrible in run blocking.

Quote:Decent in pass blocking. Terrible in run blocking.

This.