Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Did #31 try to punch Blake?

I do not know how to get clips or cutups of the game. I believe it was the first sack one of the Panthers players (pretty sure his # was 31) appeared to punch Blake while he was down. I did rewind it a few times and showed it to my wife (she's a Panthers fan) she said it looked to her like he did. I do not remember the exact time and my wife has already deleted the game off of our DVR. Anyone have a way of looking at this?

"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I saw that to I was like what the hell it was almost like he was clowning around with him.

I dunno but Bortles did get nailed a couple of times and it changed the way he played.

Bortles got hit pretty damn hard and didn't play the same after that. His mobility was limited and his throws were sloppy. I wonder if he was in pain?

Quote:Bortles got hit pretty damn hard and didn't play the same after that. His mobility was limited and his throws were sloppy. I wonder if he was in pain?

I was wondering the same thing. Similar to ARob, who didn't look the same after leaving for a bit with an injury.

I'll try and get a good recording of it later today.

It was clear he punched him after he was down. Now I'm sure if he was asked he would say he was going for the ball. That's fine but if his last name was Suh would we believe him.

There was also a throat punch to Allen Hurns which caused him to fumble. In my opinion that was way worse on replay.

I saw what looked like a punch too. The replay that they showed of the hit would've showed a clear angle and usually they let things play out but they did cut that one short. So yeah it probably was a punch and they should sit him home for a few games.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 08:06 AM by BritishJag.)

Rewatched the replay 5 or 6 times and he's just trying to get the ball out, it's pretty obvious after watching it in the replay. I think he does actually manage to get to the ball but Bortles has it covered up well.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 09:50 AM by JaguarJosh05.)

Our players are made of glass. We fall down making a catch or get sacked once and we just break. Panthers probably knew this as we probably have some reputation as the softest team in the league.

No pain, no gain.

We're just a soft team physically and mentally it appears. Look at how physical other teams play. Looking at us is like looking at a team a notch below.

I dunno it just seemed like a very dirty thing, bortles was clearly down the guy stood up and then punched (from what I remember of the play). I don't think Bortles was scared, I saw that last pick and Bortles still stood in the pocket even as it was falling around him. The comparisons to Gabbert are off imho. 

"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

Our fans are soft too...

Jk. 

Maybe.