Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
A Honest Opinion

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 08:34 PM by XfilesJag.)

Here is a few things on my mind We are young I really want to say there was a lot of nerves but I really think this team needs a offensive minded coach or a proven coach

Gus is a great Defensive coordinator but he is not head coach material maybe they will snap out of it next week and he will prove me wrong. 

Another thing  is why did we grab Olson as our OC I mean come on if you want a OC you pay the money for a OC that has a winning record not The Raiders OC from last year. last thing is this team needs to stop the run first mentality our O line is not great making running lanes If you noticed all of the sacks came when the game became a pass to win all they did was pin there ears back and rush the passer.

The play calling was atrocious after Poz picks off Newton the first play is a HB dive are you kidding me that would of been a great time to bring in Grant or Denard for a screen pass They have to find a way to get those guys the ball more.

Now I still think this team is on the rise but we need better decisions from our coaches. Until that happens we will be the Bottom Dwellers of the NFL

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 08:38 PM by CSO14.)

Just waiting for Jags Warrior to write #becausejaguars. I know you love that. Lol
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

What's wrong with #becausejaguars?

It's so fitting for all things that happen to our beloved franchise

#becausejaguars

Quote:Just waiting for Jags Warrior to right #becausejaguars. I know you love that. Lol
LOL Yeah really.

Quote:#becausejaguars
Couldn't resist could you Moron

Quote:What's wrong with #becausejaguars?

It's so fitting for all things that happen to our beloved franchise

Lol I like it. X-Files doesnt. It's very fitting the last 5 years.

Quote:Lol I like it. X-Files doesnt. It's very fitting the last 5 years.
I do not care if it is fitting do you guys honestly want to be made fun of do you want to constantly be the team that the rest of the freaking NFL Ignores

every chance they get.I'm tired of this I want us to be respected It is time they start playing and make the NFL respect us.

The because Jaguars thing is annoying to me as well. It's over used and so unfunny or creative. It started in Twitter in 2013 so fitting it's just now making its way here. Yawn

Quote:I do not care if it is fitting do you guys honestly want to be made fun of do you want to constantly be the team that the rest of the freaking NFL Ignores

every chance they get.I'm tired of this I want us to be respected It is time they start playing and make the NFL respect us.

Bradley does that on his own. We are a joke regardless.

Quote:Bradley does that on his own. We are a joke regardless.
We need better coaching decisions I think Bradley can be a good coach but our Decisions our moronic. I swear we can win if we made better decisions

It starts with better play calling we have the players.