Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags have talent,but lousy HC

just think of the wins we would have if we had him as HC.  Rams beat the seahawks today.  I know a lot of you here don't like the guy,but he

took a talentless team to the super bowl. all they had was mcnair,and eddie george at the time. This team has lots of talent on it,but our lousy coach doesn't know how to utlize thier 

talents. We would've beat panhers if we had jeff fisher.  Rams 1-0  jags 0-1  this season. 

Rams beat the seahawks who were in the Super bowl. we missed our chance to have a winning team. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think trading Scobee was the catalyst for this stink.

Quote:I think trading Scobee was the catalyst for this stink.

Agreed. We gave up all hope when we traded the heart of the team away. 

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 06:25 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:Agreed. We gave up all hope when we traded the heart of the team away. 

I think a team having a kicker as its heart is doomed from the start.

Did Gus throw a pick 6, did Gus miss a FG and XP, did Gus fumble the ball when we were driving? 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

When all these threads are combined into one Giant Fire Bradley thread it could threaten the Blackmon and Tebow threads.
;

;

Quote:I think a team having a kicker as the heart of the team is doomed from the start.

Yeah what the hell, he's a kicker.

I'd take the stache in a heartbeat over Badly.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]