Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Digging (deep... extremely deep) for positives

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 09:18 PM by ibjagged.)

I hear you minorcan   

greene was absolutely a bright spot

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Telvin Smith and Poz were really really good. I also liked Yeldon a lot. He's got potential.
Shock the world

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 09:20 PM by snowwolf776.)

:whistling:  :whistling: I already told you the postive,we are only 15 loses away from 0-16.  we would keep D6 lions from being the only team to go 0-16 in season. no offensse  intended D6. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote::whistling:  :whistling: I already told you the postive,we are only 15 loses away from 0-16.  we would keep D6 lions from being the only team to go 0-16 in season. no offensse  intended D6.

Maybe try one of the 12 other whine threads. This one is actually helping to ease the pain.

Quote:  

greene was absolutely a bright spot
He won't last long in this league with Bortles throwing passes to him.

Quote:He won't last long in this league with Bortles throwing passes to him.

Oh come on. Stop it already

I will give some positives Our D looked better than I expected without Marks. I think when JT comes back this offense will click more.

TJ looked good but I think if he would of played more in preseason he would of been better.Even though we gave up sacks I think our O line is much improved

I really think with better play calling we could of won this game. I blame the loss on the OC

I blame the oc as well

Quote: :whistling:  :whistling: I already told you the postive,we are only 15 loses away from 0-16.  we would keep D6 lions from being the only team to go 0-16 in season. no offensse  intended D6. 

I am not whineing,i am playing around. no sense of humor there.   you want a postive i got one for you.   I thought we would lose 34-17 today. 

we only lost 20-9. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:Yeldon played well.  Denard played really well; get him the damn ball more often.  If you're gonna lose a game, losing to an out of conference opponent is potentially the least damaging down the road.  I know, I know... queue the Mora "Playoffs!?!" video.

The team lost to an NFC team so that lessens the blow, and Texans & Colts lost so its not horrible to be 0-1 in the AFC South.  The team didn't get any serious injuries (except LT Luke Joeckel whom isnt that much better than Young).

Yeldon ran 4.25 yards per carry to D-Rob's 3.8 (not bad, but not great either).  D-Rob had two nice catches and Yeldon had 3 receptions. Poz lead in tackles, had an INT and Clemons had a sack & a field goal block.  Skuta had his first sack as a Jaguar.

Corey Grant had a kick off return for 40 yards!

Quote:Greene is going to be very good and reliable.

Quote:Greene will be awesome if BB doesn't get him killed first.

Beat me to it.

Skuta looked pretty good on my rewatch.

Actually, on rewatch we looked better than I felt like after the game. We had TONS of drives with some steam that then died on drops or poor blocking. Just need to put it all together.

Quote:Skuta looked pretty good on my rewatch.

Actually, on rewatch we looked better than I felt like after the game. We had TONS of drives with some steam that then died on drops or poor blocking. Just need to put it all together.

Yeah yeah I'm so tired of hearing this stuff. "Just need to put it all together" "there were positives" "so and so looked really good"

NO I'm not falling for this. Show me wins!
Shock the world

I was happy to see them try and get Grant involved a few times. Would of loved to see him get a few carries once Luke was out of the game I really think he could of beat them to the edge and have a few good runs

On a positive note, I've got Tannehill starting next week in FF.  Given our lack of pass rush, I expect him to have a field day against the Jags secondary.  No way can they hold up all game. 

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 07:14 AM by ibjagged.)

thumbs down

(trying to reply to scarecrow , how do yall do that)

Positives........let's see........ummmmm........Oh! My hot dog was cooked properly, not cold inside like it usually is..........

Other than that, I can't think of anything.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 09:48 AM by JaguarJosh05.)

I'm tired of watching other franchises turn it around like the Titans and Bills did yesterday while we continue to [BAD WORD REMOVED] around between bad and pitiful. We had hope that things would change but now we just want answers as to why it is just as bad if not worse. Really really frustrating as a long-time and loyal fan.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:I'm tired of watching other franchises turn it around like the Titans and Bills did yesterday while we continue to [BAD WORD REMOVED] around between bad and pitiful. We had hope that things would change but now we just want answers as to why it is just as bad if not worse. Really really frustrating as a long-time and loyal fan.

Think it is a bit early to say either of those teams "turned it around". Buffalo has had a good defense for a couple years, and having Rex there only amplifies that. They will likely still finish 3rd in their division.

One key positive...

For as maligned as Poz is for being a massive liability in coverage, he had 2 PDs (iirc) and an INT. Also, Olsen, whom some were worried would torch us, was held in check so hopefully this defense is better at covering TEs than we've seen in years past.

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon