Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Impressions From the Panthers Game

I wasn't impressed with either team, but someone had to win.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 06:50 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Even if we had won this game, there were no warm and fuzzies for a successful 15 game stretch.

Quote:So...we all agree that this team sucks right ?  

Like the factory where Hoovers are manufactured.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

What sucks is last year, despite getting blown out in the second half of the Eagles game, I had some hope and saw potential (which turned out to be a bunch of hot air). After this loss, I don't feel that at all. I feel it is down hill from here.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 06:53 PM by The_Anchorman.)

Quote:Even if we had won this game, there were no warm and fuzzies for a successful 15 game stretch.

Dude, what?  If we would have won this game...  Man I'd be flying to the moon!

But we didn't.  Because we suck.

Quote:What sucks is last year, despite getting blown out in the second half of the Eagles game, I had some hope and saw potential (which turned out to be a bunch of hot air). After this loss, I don't feel that at all. I feel it is down hill from here.

Maybe the Pre-Season BB5 comes back to resurrect this team and season?

But yeah, unless that happens, we're doomed.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 06:55 PM by Sosa.)

Quote:What sucks is last year, despite getting blown out in the second half of the Eagles game, I had some hope and saw potential (which turned out to be a bunch of hot air). After this loss, I don't feel that at all. I feel it is down hill from here.
We had optimism and saw potential last year, but it turned out to be nothing. We see nothing this year, so does that mean they'll get it together!?

Cam Newton has the footwork and throwing motion of The Tin Man from Wizard of Oz. He is not worth a $100M contract.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Cam Newton has the footwork and throwing motion of The Tin Man from Wizard of Oz. He is not worth a $100M contract.

He looked pretty good against us. His passes seemed on target and dropped. We're lucky it wasn't worse.

My impressions from the game:

WE SUCK.

Quote:He looked pretty good against us. His passes seemed on target and dropped. We're lucky it wasn't worse.

I don't know.  He seems really inconsistent to me...  He makes some passes, but there are alot of his passes that are way off.

He's just average...  Course his average was way better Blank's performance.

I've learned that Tony Khans computer analytics program is great.

For Madden Football.

Caldwell called...there will be growing pains for our new kicker. Well..besides looking like a Minion on the field Im tired of growing pains, they're starting feel like a bad abscess tooth.

Sure sure..Scobee missed two in the the wind and rain in Boston.... He makes those kicks here today.

Will the team bring in some kickers this week..Novak,Sturgess? Naw...that's admitting they may have to admit Tonys computer program might have had a virus.

Then there's the offense.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:He looked pretty good against us. His passes seemed on target and dropped. We're lucky it wasn't worse.

Really? Even the TD he threw should have been a pick. He looked average at best to me.
Only a chump boos the home team!

We didnt score in the second half when the potential defensive mvp left the game. Stupid turnovers. No deep threat means other teams are going to squat on everything. 1000 reward for the wherabouts of... Wait i have it written down... Anyone heard os allen robinson?

He had 175 yards and a 71 passer rating against a team that was blowing coverages all afternoon.

Yeah let's not kid ourselves. We're not good. However, before every game we'll think we have a chance and at half time we'll think we can make a comeback. In every sport, there are great teams, good teams, borderline good teams and bad teams. We're bad... No denying it

Quote:He had 175 yards and a 71 passer rating against a team that was blowing coverages all afternoon.

You noted though the drops from those guys running wide open right? Just the one from Ginn was a freebie touchdown. Add that alone and this game was out of reach much earlier. Like I said, we're lucky it wasn't worse.

We bad.  Embrace the suck.  

They were (Jaguars) who we thought they were!

Quote:You noted though the drops from those guys running wide open right? Just the one from Ginn was a freebie touchdown. Add that alone and this game was out of reach much earlier. Like I said, we're lucky it wasn't worse.

Yes, we were lucky, but it's not like Cam was great today even taking drops from WRs into account.