Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We're Built

Quote:I don't want to live in a world where someone thought Daryl Smith wasn't decent.
Oh yeah, Daryl Smith. He was hurt and seemed like he had nothing left. He went to the Ravens and became the next Ray Lewis. Oh well. It's not like he would make this team win anyways, we're fine with Telvin and Poz.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

On that pick 6 Bortles threw, I thought his mechanics were much improved, his footwork was good and he threw a perfect spiral, so, yes, I see improvement.

Quote:On that pick 6 Bortles threw, I thought his mechanics were much improved, his footwork was good and he threw a perfect spiral, so, yes, I see improvement.
It was perfectly caught! FOR A TOUCHDOWN! I threw my arms up and went WOOOOO!!!!! TD!!!!

Quote:It takes 4 years to build a winning team.

The '96 Jags started building in '92, remember?
HAHA.  That's what's so funny about all these apologists.  

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:HAHA. That's what's so funny about all these apologists.

The Jaguars were given extra draft picks though in 95
;

;

Quote:The Jaguars were given extra draft picks though in 95
And Gus has had 3 years, and nothing...we are still the same Jaguars.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

my dad said this jags team is worse then last years team. we played againest a team that made playoffs 2 years in a row. we have the toughest schedle in nfl to start with. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:my dad said this jags team is worse then last years team. we played againest a team that made playoffs 2 years in a row. we have the toughest schedle in nfl to start with. 
Well my dad said good things come to those who wait! So...lots of teams may be winning the battles but all I can do is sit back with a smile on my face cause I know who is winning the war!

Quote:What flippin talent? We used MJD until he couldn't run anymore. Gabbert sucked, O-line sucked, lots of our defensive players sucked. We kept Poz, MJD, Lewis, and Alualu. That's everyone that was decent.

Knighton, Monroe, Smith, and Lowery off the top of my head. Heck half the problem was anyone that wasn't Caldwells guy was sent packing before we had a replacement. Then his replacement didn't pan out and we spent two seasons looking for said replacement. 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Knighton, Monroe, Smith, and Lowery off the top of my head. Heck half the problem was anyone that wasn't Caldwells guy was sent packing before we had a replacement. Then his replacement didn't pan out and we spent two seasons looking for said replacement.

I don't know about Knighton. Miller and Marks have been good.
;

;

Yeah, when I got that "it's built" email, I thought: that just might come up again in the future. Watching us manage 9 points and 3 turnovers today, seems I didn't have to wait long.

Quote:my dad said this jags team is worse then last years team. we played againest a team that made playoffs 2 years in a row. we have the toughest schedle in nfl to start with. 
Every team improved, including us. We don't have the toughest schedule to start off with. Panthers, Dolphins and Colts are all winnable, but of course we will stink it up. Your dad isn't the smartest guy if he thinks this team is worse than last year. They might have played worse, but the roster is better regardless.

Bortles just isnt a good thrower. He can throw darts, but the touch passes are terrible.

Sometimes there's something to be said for passing the eye test, and i dont think he did based on his college tape. I've been willing to give him the benefit of the doubt based on preseason play and the young supporting cast, but he's still prettt eratic at times