Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We will win no more than a game or two this year

A few days ago i was ostracized on here for pointing out that this team still blows and had no chance of winning this game. I'm in no way saying that this game will be indicative of how our season will unfold, but we look really bad. I'm predicting 2-14 at the best

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No purple you can't say that you will be called a troll because your telling the truth. The Kuhle-Aid drinkers think this team is a 6 win team haha

Quote:No purple you can't say that you will be called a troll because your telling the truth. The Kuhle-Aid drinkers think this team is a 6 win team haha
This^ lol

I still think we'll squeeze out 5 wins.

Quote:I still think we'll squeeze out 5 wins.
idk man.

we looked pretty bad today

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think Vegas said 2-14 or 3-13, so this isn't some huge revelation.

Still think 5 should certainly happen, 6 is likely, 7 is my hope, 8 would be great. 9, we had a LOT work out in our favor. Anything less than 5-6 wins and a mostly competitive lot of losses, and we may just have to realize we are destined to lose no matter how "right" things look to be building (lol).