Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Post-Game Presser

I would like to see Gus Bradley get mad, and throw a chair or something but I think that is more for our satisfaction than it is for effect.

I want to see him game plan better for the next opponent especially after half time when they make adjustments. 

That is probably his biggest weakness as a Head Coach.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He has no fire if you look at Blake's presser he really seems pissed and sad. I think Blake will bounce back but Gus needs to stop this Zen crap and show some damn emotion.

I dunno on the sideline when Aaron Colvin made a mistake on special teams he started to get in his face screaming and pointing at his head (so one assume he said something to the effect of use your brains).

I think he just remains super calm in front of the press.

I wish I was part of the media I  have a ton of questions I would ask or is there rules to what you can ask.

Quote:Still better than the Del Rio.. "We'll look at the tape, make corrections and move on to the next game."

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Coach Gus Bradley is better than Coach Jack Del Rio.

Lol lol lol

Del Rio fielded NFL teams

HE NEVER WAS A PUNCHING BAG

DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD IT IS IN JACKSONVILLE?

WE HAVE NO HOPE

YOU COME TO TOY WITH THEM, IN SPITE OF THEIR PERSONNEL.

AS FRANTIC, AND UNSETTLED, AS FRANCHISE

Players 'is' not our primary issue (Vic) Culture and art is. The art of winning is a chapter in a book called Tom Brady, etc. etc.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Gus needs to stop being the "nice guy". I can't think of a coach who is more of a pushover. Even the mike mccarthy's of the world who arent necessarily "mean" aren't particularly engaging. This is a company, and at some point you have to stop telling your players that it's okay to lose as long as you do a few good things here and there

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 01:44 AM by Jerrad.)

Quote:He has no fire if you look at Blake's presser he really seems [BAD WORD REMOVED] and sad. I think Blake will bounce back but Gus needs to stop this Zen crap and show some damn emotion.

He does show emotion, trouble is he only has one emotion and it is set to 5000% 24 hours a day. Gus is always insanely happy. Like a crazy person. It is kind of creepy.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

But the players like playing for him.  Duh!  Give me a boss who is super nice and encourages me all day even when I suck at my job.  I'll be happy to work my whole career for him lol.  It'll be a complete fail of leadership on their part but I'll sure enjoy working for a sugar coated pushover.

Who cares if Gus Bradley gets mad or not?  I'd much rather him make proper adjustments during the game, and develop players than I'd see him yelling and angry in a presser.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

He does neither

Quote:He does neither

AND THERES THE PROBLEM

Sorry, he doesn't do any of the three. Reread 11th Doc.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 03:00 AM by Sosa.)

Quote:He does show emotion, trouble is he only has one emotion and it is set to 5000% 24 hours a day. Gus is always insanely happy. Like a crazy person. It is kind of creepy.
He gets up in the morning and stares in the mirror saying " Opportoony! Oooopppooortooony! GET BETTUR *SMILES FOR 10 SECONDS* AINT IT COOL MAN?!?! AINT IT?!?!! ADVERSITY MAN! MURPHYS LAW! *SMILES* *LAUGHS* *SMILES*. His wife and kids are downstairs eating and hear him screaming nonsense in the bathroom.