Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
#FireBradley

Quote:It's Caldwells fault more then anyone! WR can't catch, defense can't cover, offensive line can't block THREE YEARS IN! 

Scobee trade looks REAL smart now huh?

... While I was quite disgusted (particularly with the missed XP, 33 yards or not), Scobee was 2-4 on FG attempts... And we got a draft pick. Just saying. Perspective.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:#FireEveryone

We lost to a team with no receivers.

Absolutely pathetic.  We have to be REALLY bad to lose to philly brown and Ted Ginn.  HOLY bad word

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

I think Bradley's seat should be starting to warm up.  If he fails to win six games, I personally think he should (and perhaps will) be gone.  Let's see what happens when we get Julius Thomas back to start calling for Bradley's head.  It certainly doesn't look good right now though.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:HEY GUYS, IT TAKES THREE YEARS TO BUILD..... A TEAM THAT IS JUST AS BAD ON OFFENSE AS IT WAS 3 YEARS AGO
So true

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I'm ready to fire Gus at the end of the year if we're not looking better, that game was all too familiar with the second half of last season.

Why can't the WRs catch? Robinson was money last year but he's looked bad since the second or third preseason game. Very odd.

Quote:He has no plan going into any second half ever. There is way to much talent on this team have a drive like the last one against us. Plus how many first downs did we have in the second half. LET HIM GO!

Long year and we will be lucky to get to 3-13

They need to spend biiiiig money on a coach

We haven't had 2nd half adjustments since Coughlin.

Quote:... While I was quite disgusted (particularly with the missed XP, 33 yards or not), Scobee was 2-4 on FG attempts... And we got a draft pick. Just saying. Perspective.

How many of his missed field goals where from 33 yards? that's chip shot territory, my God I've seen fans pulled from the stadium make that!

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:I'm ready to fire Gus at the end of the year if we're not looking better, that game was all too familiar with the second half of last season.

Why can't the WRs catch? Robinson was money last year but he's looked bad since the second or third preseason game. Very odd.
Don't overreact now.  That's what I said and got flamed for AR BB gun dropping the damn ball all day (and preseason).

Quote:I think Bradley's seat should be starting to warm up.  If he fails to win six games, I personally think he should (and perhaps will) be gone.  Let's see what happens when we get Julius Thomas back to start calling for Bradley's head.  It certainly doesn't look good right now though.
JT will not change the offense into superstars by himself.

Quote:Don't overreact now.  That's what I said and got flamed for AR BB gun dropping the damn ball all day (and preseason).
It's very odd though, he was money all last year and looked fine in the first preseason game.

If the we go 1-9 again like we did the last two years with His, he ain't making it to the end of the year.
Shad Khan - Please click below:

http://www.from-the-heart-feng-shui.com/...curse.html

Quote:If the we go 1-9 again like we did the last two years with His, he ain't making it to the end of the year.
0-4 is HIGHLY probably for starters

I'm tired of the Jags never adjusting during the game. Every team we played adjust during and exploit something on the jags.

#firegus

Dang spellchecker!!

Miami game is a must win. LOL!

Quote:Miami game is a must win. LOL!
We're going to lose

#FireGus

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 04:29 PM by LMD.)

Quote:... While I was quite disgusted (particularly with the missed XP, 33 yards or not), Scobee was 2-4 on FG attempts... And we got a draft pick. Just saying. Perspective.

Really says a lot that these were the two options going into the season, doesn't it? Wallbash

Almost exactly like having Brewster and McClendon fighting for the starting Center spot last season...

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

His decision making and coaching has remained consistently bad since he got here. We'll end up with 3-4 wins and start over next year

calm down, calm down... it's not like we aren't used to this sort of thing from this team. deep breaths... there now; better? Okay then, lets' rap...

yup; we lost to a team that was obviously not a top tier performer. We look that bad; dropped passes, fumble, interceptions, missed field goals and extra point, really poor passing accuracy down field... gads! To add insult to injury as bad as Joeckel was thought to be he is injured again and his backup is... sam young... the laughing stock of last season. Notice how often BB2 started getting sacked toward the end of the game? Wow.

I would like to feel happy for the good performances I saw from some on our team; I've not been keen on Poz but he had a pretty good game today and Clemons had a sack and blocked a field goal attempt. But the final score tends to erase any good feeling about this team as a whole for me.

I've said since this past spring that we need to, at a minimum, reach 6-10 this season or I could see gus being on the hot seat, if not in fact booted at the end of the season. This was one of those games that we were hoping/expecting to win to reach at least a 6-10 season. Of course that 6-10 goal was when we thought we would have fowler and thomas. And now with the injury to joeckel and young back on the line, our season is looking very uncertain. 

Nevertheless... I won't throw gus under the bus... yet. There are 15 more games to go and they may yet achieve 6 victories. A performance like today's however, does not inspire confidence in the 2015 team. Well see....

Quote:0-4 is HIGHLY probably for starters
sadly, this is a distinct possibility now. if we failed to defeat the panthers, I'm not confident we'll have better luck against miami, new england, or indy.