Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
#FireBradley

Quote:It's do or die next season, but you need to show us signs that you can win next season. No signs today

No screw that man

You win next game or you're out of here..

I'm dead serious, after watching that "excuse" for execution on all sides of the football.. if you don't win next game I am handing you your check on the sidelines in front of everyone as the 4th quarter ends.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I've seen a lot of bad football but this team is monumentally bad. I'll be amazed if they go 5-11.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Quote:It's do or die next season, but you need to show us signs that you can win next season. No signs today

Next season? Please! He's the worst coach in the NFL. This chump needs to pack it up today.

Quote:I've seen a lot of bad football but this team is monumentally bad. I'll be amazed if they go 5-11.

Sad but true
;

;

Quote:Next season? Please! He's the worst coach in the NFL. This chump needs to pack it up today.

He won't make it to December
;

;

Quote:I've seen a lot of bad football but this team is monumentally bad. I'll be amazed if they go 5-11.
Theres no way they reach that feat.  They suck royally.  Gus is lost in all phases of his head coaching position.  He does not have what it takes to be a head coach.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Clock goes all the way to zero and there's still 12 players on the field

Quote:He won't make it to December

I hope not. I really hope khan spends some of that money on a legit coach. That could make all the difference.

This league is dominated by QBs and offense. What do we do? Hire a defensive-minded coach. Caldwell's a good GM despite the results but Bradley is simply in over his head. Bring in an offensive coach, period.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Bradley built a better culture here. He's did what he does. That doesn't mean we have a good football team. This was his first job and he's failed. Simply put its time for him to go.

I think some of you guys got it right... Need an offensive minded coach.

Maybe its time to start Henne?? :woot:

we won the line of scrimmage and lost badly how does that happen I thought we ran first

And cause I was a gazillionaire, and I liked doin it so much, I cut that grass for free.

The problem here is that this thread will have traction for 3 more weeks.

Fins Pats and Colts coming up most likely means an 0-4 start.

Bradley is dumb.  When a quick coaching decision is needed he is lost.  I hope the owner gets rid of him by mid season.  It was hard to watch today.

Quote:Maybe its time to start Henne?? :woot:

[Image: CO0L4qZWcAEmpY5.png]

Quote:The problem here is that this thread will have traction for 3 more weeks.

So we like gus because he should do ok against bad teams, but we should give him a pass because the next 3 are good teams?

Quote:So we like gus because he should do ok against bad teams, but we should give him a pass because the next 3 are good teams?
Huh?

Not sure how you got that out of what I said but ok.

Basically the fire Bradley thread is going to continue for every loss we have no matter what. I'm not saying he's a good or bad coach (most likely not good) but I just knew this thread would happen.

He's needs wins and rightfully so. This game was winnable but when Hurns fumbles in the red zone, we drop way too many passes, we don't score from 1st and goal at the 6, we miss a FG and an XP.... You will lose

Quote:The problem here is that this thread will have traction for 3 more weeks.

That's why today was a must win
;

;

Quote:0-4 is HIGHLY probably for starters.

That may be, but it will probably be under a different head coach.  Shad Khan is not a stupid man.  I would be completely surprised if he did NOT have a contingency plan in place prior to the beginning of the season to can Gus Bradley if he maintains the status quo. This first game certainly looks like he is.  I think Khan will go with the '3 strikes and you're out' rule and use Gus's firing as notice to Caldwell that he is also on thin ice.  Patience, resources, and encouragement doesn't seem to be getting him the desired results.  Perhaps it's time he tries fear and intimidation.

I bet Bradley conducted a pep rally in the locker room after the game.