Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars vs Carolina Game Day Thread***

Quote:Is this sarcasm? I don't see any sarcasm indicators, so I just can't tell.
It can be whatever you want it to be.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I have a vague sense of dread about this season.  We have to win a few games before I will stop guarding my emotions. 

Gametime weather forecast.........mostly cloudy, 0% rain chance.......temperature in low 80's, wind speed around 7 m.p.h.

Quote:I have a vague sense of dread about this season.  We have to win a few games before I will stop guarding my emotions. 
The record can't get much worse than the last 3 years combined. We're used to being bad so the only way is up!

Only six hours to go
;

;

Testing out my set-up for the game Smile

[Image: hjHBbCY.jpg]

Quote:The record can't get much worse than the last 3 years combined. We're used to being bad so the only way is up!

No, no.  I used to think things like that.  But I have learned, no matter how bad things are, they can always get worse. 

Quote:I am like a kid on Christmas eve I can't sleep!!!!!
Me too 414 am in california. im wide awake. 

lol , im up too.

I gotta stay on pst because I gotta be back on 10-5

Quote:I have a vague sense of dread about this season. We have to win a few games before I will stop guarding my emotions.

Good God man! You have already gone through the Mike Mularkey era. Nothing could be worse than that.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:I have a vague sense of dread about this season. We have to win a few games before I will stop guarding my emotions.

I know plenty of people who feel like this. It's understandable. The past five years have been terrible.

I get the feeling this is the year it turns around because of Bortles. We'll see.
;

;

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 08:10 AM by snowwolf776.)

Its gameday,and all i will say for now is a couple things.  1. we are going to  sports bar to watch the game even though we will be outnumbered by panthers fans.    2. if jags find a way to beat the playoff team like the panthers

you'll hear me screaming all the way in jville with joy.

Rember we live in North Caronlina

I almost forgot this as well,if jags win today i will play madden 16 next week just like i did this weeek,  friday,and sat. first half friday,and seconed half sat. if they lose,ill just play madden16  when i want too.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Damn Brit, you gotz the setup. Looks hella tight yo Smile

In other news, my tumultuous Tottenham plays Sunderland in 1 minute, so up for that. Still no W yet since season started, perhaps game 5 brings it for us.

Then a few hours later, our Jags will also deliver. #WeLiveForSundays

Go Jags, Go Spurs
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

I have an ex who is a panthers fan, I flew from the bahamas for this game, and i bet 300 bucks on the Jags to cover. All reasons that I will be screaming my head off today.

Quote:You've been alive for 748 years? What are you drinking to stay alive that long?

Human blood.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Treestone, a big baller. When I grow up, I'm going to be like you. International flights to watch our Jags.

I used to fly in for openers too, and finales when they were relevant. Eons ago it seems. But I've lived in DC/NYC since I finished undergrad in good ole JVille. Will be there next Sunday.

I have the truck packed with my tailgating stuff since about 5:00 last night.  I was bored so I swept out the truck and cleaned the windows.  Not sure why I did that, other than boredom and antsyness, since the lot we park in is grass and gravel.  Still have to figure out what to do for a half-hour now.

(this only took 45 seconds)

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Lol Rico

If the gods credit undying love from fans with Ws for their teams, Jags will be perennial Superbike champs.

Surely, we may be dwarfed by #s from other fans, but the quality of love, #SecondToNone. Go Jags.

Argh spell check, Superbike, Superbowl...potato potata

It feels sooooo good to come back home after 8 months of training in NYC to sleep in my own bed, and more importantly go to Everbank to watch my Jags!
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.