Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars vs Carolina Game Day Thread***

Good for you. NYC/Jax/London/Freetown/DC here too Wink. What type of training?
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jags go!
No one is safe.

Win or lose I am ready! Go Jags!!!

Let's get it

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 09:55 AM by XfilesJag.)

I will say this if we some how lose this game I think Gus should rethink this team is built mentality because if we can not beat the Panthers

as banged up as they are we can not beat anyone. But I do think we win this game I think Jaguars will be on fire in this game I feel like they will play like they have something to prove.

First beer cracked (Dogfishhead 60 Minute IPA). Hoping it stays this cool.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Canadian fan here!

I have one worry... TJ Yeldon. I have noticed something about him. He doesn't seem to really care. He's on Instagram liking girls photos right up until 4 am on game day in the preseason and even last night low and behold it's 3 am and he's still up lurking.. Just worried he doesn't have his head in the game

Go jaguars! Come on Bortles, carry it over!
No commercial messages in sigs

NFL Network has Allen Robinson as a must start for fantasy. Don't they know hes going up against a legendary defense!

Quote:First beer cracked (Dogfishhead 60 Minute IPA). Hoping it stays this cool.

The faster you drink it the less time it has to get warm.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Wish i would've bought beer last night, store is gonna be full of Cowboys fans soon.

Quote:Canadian fan here!

I have one worry... TJ Yeldon. I have noticed something about him. He doesn't seem to really care. He's on Instagram liking girls photos right up until 4 am on game day in the preseason and even last night low and behold it's 3 am and he's still up lurking.. Just worried he doesn't have his head in the game

Really? Didn't know that. If he proves himself on the field then he can like as many girls pics as he wants.
Shock the world

Quote:Really? Didn't know that. If he proves himself on the field then he can like as many girls pics as he wants.

Just worries me that he would rather insuldge in that before his first NFL game. And when sitting out preseason doing it minutes until kick off.. Not a good sign. I am also sure that the jags have accounts where they follow these type of things.. I really like him and want to see the most out him. Maybe he will have a great game with Star our! Let's hope for the best.

DUUUUUUUUU

VAAAAAAAALLL

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators

Some people count sheep and some count girls to help them fall asleep.

Whatever it takes.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Hes a rookie about to start his first game in the NFL, im sure he was too excited to sleep.

It's his first NFL start. He probably cant sleep and is just doing random crap on his phone. You don't know.

Quote:Argh spell check, Superbike, Superbowl...potato potata

If it ever happens again, just say it's a brit thing.  We'll believe you, we honestly have no idea.

3 hours to go...sigh... hurry!!!!

"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

OK I'm up. Rise n shine from Dena. What did I miss?