Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars vs Carolina Game Day Thread***

Quote:First beer cracked (Dogfishhead 60 Minute IPA). Hoping it stays this cool.

We call that the "first pitch"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Canadian fan here!

I have one worry... TJ Yeldon. I have noticed something about him. He doesn't seem to really care. He's on Instagram liking girls photos right up until 4 am on game day in the preseason and even last night low and behold it's 3 am and he's still up lurking.. Just worried he doesn't have his head in the game
Seems like someone was lurking on Yeldon.....

Quote:Canadian fan here!

I have one worry... TJ Yeldon. I have noticed something about him. He doesn't seem to really care. He's on Instagram liking girls photos right up until 4 am on game day in the preseason and even last night low and behold it's 3 am and he's still up lurking.. Just worried he doesn't have his head in the game

Get out with that junk

Quote:Seems like someone was lurking on Yeldon.....

Yeah no kidding. Cyberstalking.

Quote:Seems like someone was lurking on Yeldon.....

Gotta keep an eye on the investments

I do this every year, it's game day, my day off and I'm up way before I wanted to and now I have to wait so long for the game lol. I just want a good game more than anything. Let's go jags!
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

Quote:Yeah no kidding. Cyberstalking.

He pops up on my feed every two minutes... Literally go on Instagram and watch.

Most teams have accounts just to watch player activity. If you don't think this you are kidding yourself.

Quote:I do this every year, it's game day, my day off and I'm up way before I wanted to and now I have to wait so long for the game lol. I just want a good game more than anything. Let's go jags!

I know, every year I am excited about the new season, by game 5 I am looking forward to the next year. Sigh...gimme me some hope..

"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

If I was playing in my first NFL game I would be way too enthused/juiced to sleep.

No pain, no gain.

Let's get bold predictions from everyone.

I'll start, Telvin Smith smashes SCAM when he tries to run.

Bortles 3 total TDs.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Bold Predictions:

Defense gets 3 sacks. Bortles 300 yards and 3 TDs. Sergio Brown INT. Myers with the game winning field goal.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

ARob 100+ YDs 2TDs

Quote:ARob 100+ YDs 2TDs

That would be nice.

What's on the menu today?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I am like a kid on Christmas eve I can't sleep!!!!!

I KNOW!!!! ME EITHER!!!!! I literally got only an hour sleep! It's not on TV as usual, so I have to go to a bar in this condition. I had plans to go to jax to see it live, but my boyfriend and I of 13 years broke up just days ago, so I NEED this win just as badly as the team lol!!!!! I'm thinking this will be a more lively, packed out opening day at the stadium in YEARS! For those of you going, and tailgating, can you drop in sometime and tell me if I'm right? Later today perhaps or tonight even, whenever you guys have time?

Quote:What's on the menu today?

Panther...Fried

Bennett with 2 passes def., Colvin INT and a rushing TD for BB.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 11:10 AM by BritishJag.)

Bortles throws an early INT and everyone has a meltdown.

Jason Myers misses a FG and everyone has a meltdown.

Meltdown city Tongue

Quote:Bortles throws an early INT and everyone has a meltdown.

Jason Myers misses a FG and everyone has a meltdown.

Meltdown city Tongue

I'm not going to lie, if we get down by 2 TDs, I'll display my meltdown here today.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 11:17 AM by haveaseat.)

Allen Hurns matches last year's opener with 2 TDs.