Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars vs Carolina Game Day Thread***

Hurns and Greene both get TDs and Jags win.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I will be at sports bar very soon,but something happened this morning that got me fred up.  I touched one of my jags hats to get out,and wear,and all of a sudden i felt it. I'm so fired up now. 

Lets go Jaguars,Lets go Jags,lets go jags. lets go defense lets go defense. lets show the world now we are better then people think includeing our own doubters. Beat those playoff panthers. 

Lets go defense lets go defense. Here we  go jags,here we go jags,move those chains,move those chains. The hat got this wolf fired up. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:I will be at sports bar very soon,but something happened this morning that got me fred up. I touched one of my jags hats to get out,and wear,and all of a sudden i felt it. I'm so fired up now.

Lets go Jaguars,Lets go Jags,lets go jags. lets go defense lets go defense. lets show the world now we are better then people think includeing our own doubters. Beat those playoff panthers.

Lets go defense lets go defense. Here we go jags,here we go jags,move those chains,move those chains. The hat got this wolf fired up.

Quick, you need to make a video!!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Bortles 10 straight completions, two different times.

Cornerbacks lock it down, talk a lot of trash and get into receivers heads early.

Telvin knocks Olson silly, then gets a chest bump from Gus.

Marcedes looks like a Pro Bowler.

Myers sets record for longest Jag FG ever.

Caldwell shown in owner's box laughing multiple times in fourth quarter.

It feels pretty damn good outside, hopefully that helps them. 

Why is Bo and Cann inactive?

I would have thought Shatley would be the inactive one.

Quote:What's on the menu today?

Got a big swim in this morning.

Apple, waffle, fried chicken from raising canes. Jags game at the sports bar near the hotel, then have to head out to saints and cardinals game.

If all goes to planned roast panther with a side of cardinal will be part of my football feast today. Gonna wash it down with cold beer.

Inactive: Lee, Gerhart, AJ Cann, Bowanko, Thomas, Branch, Marks

Lot of big names on that inactive list. Come on bortles!
No commercial messages in sigs

Wow kind of surprised with Bowanko and Cann inactive.

Hmm some names on that inactive list that I didnt expect. Anyways... LETS DO THIS! GAME DAY BABY!

Quote:Inactive: Lee, Gerhart, AJ Cann, Bowanko, Thomas, Branch, Marks

Wow quite interesting. Shately must be something special to make it to special teams and game day active overy the likes of bo and cann.

Pierce should get some quality looks. Let's hope he can revitalize his career a la forsett (though he won't get as many carries).

Quote:Wow kind of surprised with Bowanko and Cann inactive.
Eh, they probably feel better about Shatley as being able to cover the guards and centre.

Tj on Instagram 1 hour before game time... Talk about focus boys

Quote:Inactive: Lee, Gerhart, AJ Cann, Bowanko, Thomas, Branch, Marks

Thanks for providing this

Quote:Wow kind of surprised with Bowanko and Cann inactive.

Shatley was the first guard in over Cann in the preseason. And he can play center too.

Quote:Shatley was the first guard in over Cann in the preseason. And he can play center too.
He's the backup FB to Alualu too, apparently Tongue

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 11:52 AM by Kotite.)

Myers just drilled a FG from his own 47 yd line in warm-ups.
Only a chump boos the home team!

[Image: COy2HFuUkAErw-i.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 12:12 PM by The Eleventh Doctor.)

6 Things I want to see from today's game, win or lose:

1. Offense scores at least 2 Touchdowns.

2. Bortles throws fewer than 2 interceptions

3. One of our RB's gets more than 70 yards rushing

4. Jags never fall behind by more than 14 points

5. Jags with a 6+ point lead at some point during the game.

6. Bortles throws more than 230 yards

I was wrong about Trent Baalke.