Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars vs Carolina Game Day Thread***

Quote:Scobee is laughing his butt off in Pitt.

No really...  Scobee looked pretty bad too...

Let's not pretend that Scobee was much better than what we've seen so far from Meyers...

Let's just let it play out...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

For those complaining about trading away Scobee - did you see him miss those kicks for the Steelers?  He's lost his power - he would not be an improvement. 

Quote:You relax. We're losing
Lol

Quote:Good news is, The Colts and Texans are getting blown out. If we lose though, the Titans will be 1-0 and in soul lead of the AFC South, not a believer in Winston and i am a FSU fan. We are still in it despite all the gaffs.

This

Hopefully that miss won't matter at the end of the game. Because it was a bad one.

Quote:Eh, I'll give him a pass for that considering he held on when he got absolutely levelled by Keuchely in that TD drive.

Bortles has looked pretty good.

Bortles does better when he's forced too. Hopefully he starts making points first, then we are in good shape. Beautiful drive by Bortles
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:No really... Scobee looked pretty bad too...

Let's not pretend that Scobee was much better than what we've seen so far from Meyers...

Let's just let it play out...
Quit making sense.

Quote:Juuuuuustt reeelllaaaaaaaxxxx people Jesus

We are Jags fans, we can NEVER  <span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:14px;">relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span>

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Damn, the Jags have left 4 points out there.
If we want to count lost points this should be 21-14 In Carolina's favor tbh. 

It's time to bring back Long Ding !

Not to mention that Miami is losing to freaking Washington.

Quote:10-9 is better than 10-3 but holy crap we just left points out there.
So have the Panthers, we are barely keeping up with a crappy team who lost their starting RT and MLB.

Glad we got rid of Scobee.

You guys are so hilarious. Were you not expecting this to happen more this year? We'll probably see about 90% xp conversion this year after the rules change.

I know we're down one at the half, and usually I would feel really nervous right now with the inevitable halftime adjustments coming, but for some reason I feel strangely relaxed and confident. As if I know that we're going to win. Losing Luke is a huge loss to that Panthers defense, and if it wasn't for two stalled drives in Carolina territory, we're talking a 20-10 Jacksonville lead right now.

Quote:It's time to bring back Long Ding !
Wut?

Quote:It's time to bring back Long Ding !

You a fan of Long Ding?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I think if the D can continue to hold up...  We have a chance...

But the offense, man, the offense is too tight...

We killed it on the 2 minute drill when we actually loosened up... We should do more of that!!!

It's not like we should consider the offense like it's root canal surgery.  Our offense shouldn't be painful to watch.  

I'm happy with the game so far.  The Jags are competitive - it's just nice not getting blown out by halftime.  

We're missing Marks and Thomas - going to be nice to get them back in a few weeks.  

Here's where they adjust at halftime and we get trashed.

No pain, no gain.