Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Josh Scobee

Scobee is trash

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Poor Scobee.

Jags still get bad press even when they aren't playing, lol.

Won't even let him try a game winner. He gone.
;

;

That was stupid.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Letting a backup QB on the wrong side of 30 go for it on 4th down when you are well within his range... sad...

You have bell. Feed that man.

Isn't that stadium like one of the worst with swirling winds? I know buffalo is one.

Quote:Letting a backup QB on the wrong side of 30 go for it on 4th down when you are well within his range... sad...

Steelers have absolutely no confidence in Scobee making a game winner.

It's bad.

They are going to kill scobee for losing the game. Never seen him that bad.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

It's really depressing to see Scobee in a state like this; he's probably going to have to hang up the cleats at the end of the season. 

My brother text me after the game(he's a steelers fan) he wants Josh's head on a stick now.

I'd feel bad for Scobee if he was on almost any other team. I hate the Steelers.
;

;

Quote:Isn't that stadium like one of the worst with swirling winds? I know buffalo is one.
Well the Ravens kicker didnt seem to have any problem kicking there

Quote:Well the Ravens kicker didnt seem to have any problem kicking there

Well tucker is still in his prime and one of the best in the game currently(IMO at least)

Even if Myers isn't perfect, I don't think we're on the wrong end of that trade.

Wonder if Caldwell will ever be able to trade with the Steelers ever again after this? lol.

On another note, the guy I'm playing in fantasy had Antonio Brown and I had Le'veon Bell. Leading 20-4.  :teehee:

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:Jags still get bad press even when they aren't playing, lol.

You do realize Justin Forsett was a Jaguar, right? At one point I heard he has 150 yards.

Then there is Daryl Smith. He played a good game.

As for Josh Scobee, Jim Nantz mentioned his best kick ever. It sucks that he could not kick like that tonight because I loved the old Scobee.

Quote:I'd feel bad for Scobee if he was on almost any other team. I hate the Steelers.

What if he was with the Texans? The Steelers needed a kicker because Houston got Josh Brown.

I don't care either way about the Steelers and felt bad for him. CBS kept showing him with his helmet on, but not warming up.

On ESPN tonight they said Scobee had the worst % of any kicker..  He was missing them for the Jags last season...  One reason they brought it a kicker and gave him the job...  At one point of his career on the Jags, he had the best %...    Golf tour may be looking better for him..   At least he has his contract for this season.