Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Josh Scobee

I'd take the Urban legend over a lot of coaches. The. Man. Wins. Period.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'll add I'm from Utah... I hate BYU and i enjoyed watching the Utes do nothing but win during that short era.

Jakobe, why are you talking about a college coach in a thread about an NFL player? Urban Meyer has absolutely nothing to do with Josh Scobee.

Ok, I admit it, trading Scobee and keeping Myers was the right move. For whatever reason, Scobee has fallen off a cliff. His leg is shot at 33.

I suspect Scobee will land with another team this season after the Steelers cut him, but I don't know who, and I don't think it will turn into a long term engagement.

Quote:Ok, I admit it, trading Scobee and keeping Myers was the right move. For whatever reason, Scobee has fallen off a cliff. His leg is shot at 33.

I suspect Scobee will land with another team this season after the Steelers cut him, but I don't know who, and I don't think it will turn into a long term engagement.

Pittsburgh was definitely on the losing end of that trade. They gave up a sixth round pick for someone who can't be trusted in overtime.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just being dealt to the squealers would be enough to shake my confidence. :yes:

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Looks like his time in Pittsburgh is over:

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter'>Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/650355655732297728' title="1:04 PM - 3 Oct 2015">16m16 minutes ago</a>
<p class="">A change at kicker: Steelers are going to sign K Chris Boswell, per <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/caplannfl'>@caplannfl</a>.

<div>
<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<ul class="">[*] 
</ul>
</div>
</div>

Man, Caldwell looks like such a genius right now. It's a shame we don't have a quality HC yet to supplement the talent he's getting.