Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Multiple Teams Interested in Trading for Julius Thomas

It appears it'll be:

Jags get: Branden Albert, 2017 7th round pick

Fins get: Julius Thomas, 2018 7th round pick

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't like the initial idea of trading Uselius for a late round pick. He's more useful to the team than that. I'm fine with him for Albert, but if we walk without getting Albert I'll be fairly frustrated with the move tbh.

Saw on twitter a few times that it's a 5th round pick.
Shock the world

Quote:I don't like the initial idea of trading Uselius for a late round pick. He's more useful to the team than that. I'm fine with him for Albert, but if we walk without getting Albert I'll be fairly frustrated with the move tbh.
Seems they're being traded separately with both teams getting late picks with the one we're receiving being this year and the dolphins getting one for next year

Quote:Saw on twitter a few times that it's a 5th round pick.
We're getting? And we give up a 7th in 2018?

Who is getting a 5th?

Quote:Who is getting a 5th?

Us
Shock the world

If we get a 5th rounder for him that's a fantastic deal.

Where?

Quote:Where?

I was scrolling through after typing in "Julius thomas" in the search box. I saw 5th rounder a few times. Could be completely wrong of course.
Shock the world

I'm lost, kids. 

There is something wrong in the matrix

Keyword is Twitter. Anybody can post anything on a social media site without getting the information from a reliable source.

Quote:Keyword is Twitter. Anybody can post anything on a social media site without getting the information from a reliable source.

And he said it could be completely wrong. There's no harm in talking about rumors.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

No one safe. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, hide yo husband cuz they tradin erryone out here

Quote:And he said it could be completely wrong. There's no harm in talking about rumors.

It is bad reporting whether any harm is done or not. I just don't like getting news from social media and "we wanna be first" sources.

We have no TE's now, a 32 year old LT, and an extra late round draft pick. We're killing it.

Quote:It is bad reporting whether any harm is done or not. I just don't like getting news from social media and "we wanna be first" sources.

Then maybe you shouldn't be reading an online forum for your news
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:It is bad reporting whether any harm is done or not. I just don't like getting news from social media and "we wanna be first" sources.

Fake news is everywhere.  It's not just "social media" or "Florida newspapers."

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We have lewis.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags