Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Multiple Teams Interested in Trading for Julius Thomas

​Ben Koyack be thrilled yall 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:We have no TE's now, a 32 year old LT, and an extra late round draft pick. We're killing it.

Coughlin'd

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Coughlin'd
In Coughlin I trust.

Quote:In Coughlin I trust.

Yeah, we desperately needed those 8 games a year from Julius in which he was more often then not a no show. Same for Beachum that couldnt run block to save his life.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2017, 07:15 PM by JackCity.)

According to Ian Rap Albert is having dinner in Jax tonight and then they'll work on the business side of the deal tomorrow.

Quote:Then maybe you shouldn't be reading an online forum for your news

I am not getting my news that way.

So why exactly are they trading players separately instead of together as planned? Either way the trade can't be official until March 9.

Quote:So why exactly are they trading players separately instead of together as planned? Either way the trade can't be official until March 9.

Because they felt like it.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Yeah, we desperately needed those 8 games a year from Julius in which he was more often then not a no show. Same for Beachum that couldnt run block to save his life.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.
I said in Coughlin I trust. Are you confused buddy?

Quote:I am not getting my news that way.

You couldn't have gotten it from a newspaper.  They haven't been delivered yet.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2017, 07:25 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:You couldn't have gotten it from a newspaper. They haven't been delivered yet.

Ha Ha. Very funny no sarcasm.

#Gojags

Nothing I can do.. I have no say..

So in Tom I trust..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Quote:I said in Coughlin I trust. Are you confused buddy?

"We have no TE, and a 32 yr old LT. We're killing it."

I responded to that post, which surely looks like sarcasm.

Either way, we upgraded LT and got compensated for a guy that has been utter trash sonce signing here. Sign me up.

Quote:Yeah, we desperately needed those 8 games a year from Julius in which he was more often then not a no show. Same for Beachum that couldnt run block to save his life.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

To be totally honest. Lewis is not much better.

#Gojags

Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet

#Dolphins expected deal for Julius Thomas is for a 7th in '17. #Jaguars expected deal for Branden Albert if completed is for a '18 late pick

7:24 PM · Feb 20, 2017

Quote:We have no TE's now, a 32 year old LT, and an extra late round draft pick. We're killing it.

The ignorance in this place is overflowing.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Yep I was wrong. It's a 7th round pick Smile
Shock the world

We restructure JT deal and he balls out next year! Smh if you guys can give Bortles a pass for 3 years.. JT can damn sure get a pass a well.

Quote:We restructure JT deal and he balls out next year! Smh if you guys can give Bortles a pass for 3 years.. JT can damn sure get a pass a well.

The Dolphins will restructure his deal, not us.

Julius is gone. Now it's Jordan Leggett time (hopefully)
10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.