Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars wearing all white on Sunday

Somewhere, TMD is having a big smile while salting those fries
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Who's coaching?

Ditka or Mini Ditka?

Petite Randy Moss
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

[Image: trollface-gear.png]

Fits.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Fits.
Yes.

Quote:You must not understand the way of troll. 

He is not trolling.

Yeah. I guess I'll plead ignorance to this and be rather happy about that situation too.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Why can't we wear the Teal jerseys? I hate how that's our alternative uniform and we'll only wear them on special occasions. Pretty sure that's what Khan said if i'm not mistaken. We will probably see them when we play at London and on TNF.

Edit: They used them in San Diego last year... Was that the only time?

That was two years ago. We didn't wear teal at all last year.

Quote:No, but you stating that you are taking a shot at the Message Board is kind of the very definition of trolling, is it not?

meh, well, guilty as charged i guess.  lmbo

Quote:Supposed to be a high of 81 degrees on Sunday.  Not that hot for September.

I think it's more about forcing the opponnent to wear their dark colors.

'02

I hope we don't wear all white for the London game too.. All of the French people in attendance will think we surrendered.

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Quote:I think it's more about forcing the opponnent to wear their dark colors.

That'll show em!!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Go ahead and put up the W.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2015, 10:16 AM by Kane.)

[Image: 17kiqs5pqgdrcjpg.jpg]I guess those folks who live in the desert don't know what they're doing after all.

well that settles it.  some random lady in the middle east wore black, therefore we KNOW it doesn't attract heat.  forget science, this picture tells us everything.

Quote:well that settles it.  some random lady in the middle east wore black, therefore we KNOW it doesn't attract heat.  forget science, this picture tells us everything.

LoL

You are so much fun.

This is a pretty interesting read.....

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read...you-cooler

Either way.... if we need "cooler" unis for the win...

we got bigger problems than the heat and black tops

So in theory, loose fitting black clothing is best. Like the picture above....

However, for football, where mostly everything is worn tight to the body, you'd want to go lighter.

And that is Kane's Science Korner for the day lol

Quote:well that settles it.  some random lady in the middle east wore black, therefore we KNOW it doesn't attract heat.  forget science, this picture tells us everything.

I finally figured out who you are

[Image: SNL_0624_07_Update_4_Grumpy_Old_Man.png]

I wish the Jags had a uniform schedule for their games, like a lot of other teams do.

Quote:I finally figured out who you are

[Image: SNL_0624_07_Update_4_Grumpy_Old_Man.png]

Dana Carvey is great