Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars wearing all white on Sunday

winning is the best uniform

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well, it's good to have a hobby I guess. I can imagine a lot of other things I'd rather do with my time than troll a message board, but at least it keeps people busy.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

#WhiteJerseyMatters

Quote:Well, it's good to have a hobby I guess. I can imagine a lot of other things I'd rather do with my time than troll a message board, but at least it keeps people busy.

posting the fact that the Jaguars are wearing white is trolling?

Quote:no thx. i dont accept food from strange people

Good. Because I nevered offered.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Why are they doing this?  I thought this message board had established the fact that wearing white on a hot day is meaningless.

Fail for Cardele !!!   Never too early to tank the season.

Quote:Why are they doing this?  I thought this message board had established the fact that wearing white on a hot day is meaningless.

White??  I guess we're still virgins to this whole winning thing.

Virgins of Victory

Quote:Fail for Cardele !!!   Never too early to tank the season.

i guess you could argue wearing all black was them trying to lose... now wearing all white we are trying to win??? im not used to that

I like the practice teal jerseys the best.

Hope #5 stays shiny white...

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Have they wore the teal jerseys on game day?

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 02:37 PM by Sosa.)

Why can't we wear the Teal jerseys? I hate how that's our alternative uniform and we'll only wear them on special occasions. Pretty sure that's what Khan said if i'm not mistaken. We will probably see them when we play at London and on TNF.

Edit: They used them in San Diego last year... Was that the only time?

Quote:So is this a shot at the team or the message board?

Quote:the message board

i was one saying we should not be wearing all black on a hot day in september.  seems like common sense.

Quote:posting the fact that the Jaguars are wearing white is trolling?

No, but you stating that you are taking a shot at the Message Board is kind of the very definition of trolling, is it not?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:No, but you stating that you are taking a shot at the Message Board is kind of the very definition of trolling, is it not?
You must not understand the way of troll. 

He is not trolling.

Quote:You must not understand the way of troll. 

He is not trolling.

Enlighten us.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

I heard they were going to wear all black for the Panthers funeral but read on the forums the Panthers defense got replaced with the 85' bears and gave up.

Quote:I heard they were going to wear all black for the Panthers funeral but read on the forums the Panthers defense got replaced with the 85' bears and gave up.

Bortles would put 50 on the '85 Bears.

Quote:Bortles would put 50 on the '85 Bears.

Who's coaching?

Ditka or Mini Ditka?

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Enlighten us.
One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

[Image: trollface-gear.png]

Quote:Why can't we wear the Teal jerseys? I hate how that's our alternative uniform and we'll only wear them on special occasions. Pretty sure that's what Khan said if i'm not mistaken. We will probably see them when we play at London and on TNF.

Edit: They used them in San Diego last year... Was that the only time?
We did not wear the Teal Jerseys last year. 

Last time was in 2013

Quote:We did not wear the Teal Jerseys last year. 

Last time was in 2013
Oh yeah, we played the Chargers in 2013 too. I got confused.