Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Interesting Jags Panthers breakdown video by CBS analysts

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

love to see people share links to other predictions/break downs in comments. 

Those who can do. Those who can't become football analysts. Yes. I'm talking about you Brady Quinn.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Those who can do. Those who can't become football analysts. Yes. I'm talking about you Brady Quinn.

People like Merrill Hoge are no different. I don't fault Brady Quinn. Dude has to put food on the table, and being a QB in the NFL certainly wasn't doing it.

With that said, it would seem that the general consensus among pundits is the same as how Dave, Gus, and Shad feel, as well. We've spent three years building this roster. Now it's built. And, now it's time to start seeing the fruits of their labor.

Quote:People like Merrill Hoge are no different. I don't fault Brady Quinn. Dude has to put food on the table, and being a QB in the NFL certainly wasn't doing it.

With that said, it would seem that the general consensus among pundits is the same as how Dave, Gus, and Shad feel, as well. We've spent three years building this roster. Now it's built. And, now it's time to start seeing the fruits of their labor.
It IS TIME.

AND I WANT TO SEE US BLOW OUT SOMEBODY!!!!

I've got no problems with any of the analysis.  The game could go any one of the ways they've predicted.  Hopefully Prisco turns out to be right, as I tend to agree with him that this will be a statement game for Blake Bortles.  We'll see.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I've got no problems with any of the analysis.  The game could go any one of the ways they've predicted.  Hopefully Prisco turns out to be right, as I tend to agree with him that this will be a statement game for Blake Bortles.  We'll see.
I concur.

And i too hope that Blake tears them up.

It'll sure be a good feeling for me that'll last all week if he does.

My gut says Blake lights it up

I'm at the point where I dont blame analyst anymore.  Its time to put up and shut up, I'm tired of hearing about how the Jags are up and coming.  Time to put it on the field this year

[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

I honestly don't blame analysts like Pat Kirwin from being hesitant in expecting much from the Jaguars. A lot of them expected this team to take that leap last season and they only won 3 games.

;

;

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 06:05 PM by CSO14.)

Quote:Those who can do. Those who can't become football analysts. Yes. I'm talking about you Brady Quinn.

He needs another does of EAS...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDvdzTWYPT0

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

I could see this as a defining game for Bortles. I think it could turn into a back and forth scoring battle deep into the fourth quarter, with Bortles engineering a drive for the win in the final seconds. That would really boost his confidence early in the season.

A QB for the Jags lighting it up in the regular season?  Surely you jest...

Quote:I could see this as a defining game for Bortles. I think it could turn into a back and forth scoring battle deep into the fourth quarter, with Bortles engineering a drive for the win in the final seconds. That would really boost his confidence early in the season.

I dont see it being a back and forth scoring battle at all. If anything, I think both teams could have trouble scoring.

;

;

I have no problem with 2 of them predicting that Carolina will win; this game can go either way.  However, Prisco seemed to me the only guy that knew anything about our team (I usually like his analysis too when it comes to our team).  Kirwan looks like he's just reading off a piece of paper some intern wrote up for him.  Only name he drops on our D is Poz, when Telvin Smith and certain members of our secondary are better players and should have a bigger impact.

The thing is the same thing we have been saying for years now. Until the Jags start winning they will continue to be looked down on. 

"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Quote:A QB for the Jags lighting it up in the regular season?  Surely you jest...
no... i most certainly do NOT Jest.

I hope

I pray

i wish

I SUPPORT