Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2015 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Opening Week 1

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2015, 06:43 PM by AmeliaIsland.)

Chris Myers and Jamael Oronde Barber, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Jen(nifer) Hale,  are announcing the  Jaguars vs. Panthers season opener, and home game at EverBank Field this Sunday, for the NFL On FOX, and locally on WFOX Channel 30, while WJAX-TV CBS Channel 47 is televising the Buccaneers home game down south with the Titans, both games seen live on HD.

http://www.the506sports.com/

http://506sports.com/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

CBS has always had the better announcers.

FOX is terrible.

Ugh. Chris Myers is awful.

;

;

Quote:CBS has always had the better announcers.

FOX is terrible.

Then again we only get the D-League CBS announcers anyways, so it's pretty even lol.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2015, 06:06 PM by Sosa.)

Until we prove we're a good football team, we aren't going to get good announcers. 

Basically the same thing with prime-time games. The Jags won't see a MNF or SNF game until they can prove they are a team worth watching.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Does anyone know of any sports bar/pub that is playing the Jaguars' game in Tampa? Obviously I will go early to reserve a TV station if I have to, just curious if anyone is familiar with places that always play the games.

Bummer, I recently moved to Miami and will not be able to the Jags play which I thought I might since we were so close. I need a place to watch the game or ill have to buy NFL Sunday Ticket. If anyone knows any great places to watch the Jags in Miami please let me know!