Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
European Immigration Crisis

So much class here

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I just find it hard to believe that radical Muslims have staged a civil war in a predominantly Islamic country, killing almost a quarter of a million civilians (again, most of them Muslim) in order to "spread a cancer" to the rest of the world. That's almost as ridiculous an assertion as claiming that the US staged 9/11 to gain greater control of its own populace through fear and hate, maybe even a little more so.

Are you watching the reports and seeing who it is that compose the majority of the "refugees" who are making their way to the richest European state they can get to in order to assure they get the best welfare benefits possible?

Think the idea that they could be waging cultural Jihad is far fetched?  They've been doing it for years.  There was a report today that more than 90% of Arab "refugees" who have come to the United States are receiving some sort of federal assistance.  Just crazy talk, right? 

They are parasites.  I know you're desperately reaching for a politically correct term for what they are, but the numbers don't lie.  They're not going to Germany to get jobs.  They're going there to get money from the German government.  They're not going to wealthy Arab states like Qatar or the UAE, both of which are among the wealthiest nations on the planet (Qatar is #1, UAE is #3).  Why not go there?  There's work.  There's wealth.  There's opportunity.  There are other Arabs.  Why go to Europe?  Because Islam is a parasite that must spread.  You are more than welcome to ignore the fact that the ultimate goal here is a global caliphate.  You can ignore the fact that Jihad doesn't necessarily require bomb vests and car bombs.  It can take many forms, including crushing an economy by using a nation's generosity to bring it down from within. 

That's not to say there isn't a genuine component of actual refugees who are seeking asylum to get out of the crosshairs of ISIS and an abusive, murderous regime.  I'm sure a small percentage are indeed genuinely fleeing.  If they were, landing ANYWHERE that is free of violence would be acceptable.  These "refugees" are coming from Syria, Pakistan, and Afghanistan.  They're marching through multiple countries where they would be welcomed in order to get to Germany because of the better welfare benefits.  That's not me making that up.  That's coming directly from a CNN report.  Watch the video.  CNN plays harp music and talks about the "refugees" like they're just victims.  Look at the people.  These overwhelmingly male, able bodied military aged, and on the prowl for a life on the dole.  When they get to where they are trying to, they don't assimilate.  They sap the system dry and refuse to assimilate to the country they're infesting. 

You're more than welcome to opine their plight.  You can donate to their cause if it makes you feel better.  A year from now when the 800k "refugees" who have found their way to Germany are rioting in the streets and demanding more welfare, we can revisit this crisis. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:The thing nobody seems to want to talk about with this situation is the fact that these "refugees" could have just as easily gone to other wealthy Arab countries in the region, but they didn't even see that as an option.  Why do you think that is? 

The bleeding hearts are going to say we need to take in as many of these "refugees" as we can.  Be careful what you wish for.

People see the march to Europe and they are only human to feel sympathy for the people, but the host countries that they are targeting are BEING targeted because of their generous social welfare programs.  They're marching through countries who don't have the wealth in order to get to those that do, and they're NOT going to wealthy Arab nations, but the more stable European countries. 

I know our friends on the left will try to debunk this, but could it be that this is simply another brand of jihad?  One of the things that radicals have said for years is that part of their jihad is to squeeze countries for welfare benefits to the point of bankruptcy.  It's actually referred to as a "Jihadi Allowance."  The "refugees" gain asylum in a wealthy country that provides ample social benefits, and they manipulate the system to get the max amount possible while not lifting a finger to do any work.  Meanwhile, they're radicalizing more and more Muslims, and breeding themselves into numbers that are going to be difficult for any country to contain. 

A guy I worked with who is from India told me several years ago.  He warned me that what is happening today in Europe was eventually going to happen there, and here in the United States.  He had the perspective of seeing this first hand as Muslims came into India, starting out as a small population, and then proceeded to breed and immigrate themselves into a bigger population while also squeezing the already taxed welfare system there.  He referred to them as parasites, or a cancer that imbeds itself and then metastasizes over the years.  Europe has already seen this happening in France and other countries.  It's only going to get worse.

The fact that these "refugees" are heading to Europe instead of wealthy Arab nations speaks volumes about the bigger picture here.  This isn't about seeking a better life, IMO.  This is about spreading that cancer. 

This is exactly why the situation in the EU is dangerous (at least one of the reasons).  There are many on the left, including "dear leader" that are calling for the U.S. to take in more Syrian "refugees".

There are some people that say "let those countries in Europe handle it" and "it's not our problem".  The fact of the matter is, that in today's world, yes it is our problem, and I'm not so much talking about militarily.  Take a look at the stock market.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I wonder if I said untoward thing against Christianity if I would get pinged.

Quote:I wonder if I said untoward thing against Christianity if I would get pinged.
Islam is a political system as much as it's a religion.  I haven't said a single religious thing in any of my posts, so keep on flailing. 

France and Sweden did what you're doing, ignoring the threat.  Look at the mess they're dealing with now.

This flood of "refugees" is CRUSHING Europe at the same time that we're handing $150 billion to Iran so that they can amp up the turmoil in the Middle East and manufacturing their nukes (if you think Iran has any intention of abiding by this joke of an agreement, I'll happily sell you a parcel of land in Tehran to join their mission for peace).  

The global caliphate is becoming a reality where the notion of anything like this was laughed at 7 or 8 years ago. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:This is exactly why the situation in the EU is dangerous (at least one of the reasons).  There are many on the left, including "dear leader" that are calling for the U.S. to take in more Syrian "refugees".

There are some people that say "let those countries in Europe handle it" and "it's not our problem".  The fact of the matter is, that in today's world, yes it is our problem, and I'm not so much talking about militarily.  Take a look at the stock market.
That dear ruler has agreed to take on an additional 10,000 "refugees". 

What's happening in Europe right now is an eventuality here in the US in the not too distant future, and our current leadership is more than happy to facilitate.

Those able bodied males and the rest of them need to take care of this (ISIS) themselves, Quit running like cowards and stand up for something.  You wait, there will be another civil war here in the states if this stuff (Bringing them here) keeps up. They don't want to Assimilate. I've see the pics, NO Democracy We Just Want Islam, Behead those that insult Islam, etc. What we are dealing with is a groups No different from The NAZI's in WW II. They are hell bent on world domination.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:That dear ruler has agreed to take on an additional 10,000 "refugees". 

What's happening in Europe right now is an eventuality here in the US in the not too distant future, and our current leadership is more than happy to facilitate.

Europe is in real trouble right now, yet so many here seem to think that it's "not our problem".  They would rather go back to watching the reality shows on TV and vote for the candidate that promises more "free stuff" by taxing the "evil rich" that don't "pay their fair share".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Those able bodied males and the rest of them need to take care of this (ISIS) themselves, Quit running like cowards and stand up for something.  You wait, there will be another civil war here in the states if this stuff (Bringing them here) keeps up. They don't want to Assimilate. I've see the pics, NO Democracy We Just Want Islam, Behead those that insult Islam, etc. What we are dealing with is a groups No different from The NAZI's in WW II. They are hell bent on world domination.
You're not being very classy.

Quote:Europe is in real trouble right now, yet so many here seem to think that it's "not our problem".  They would rather go back to watching the reality shows on TV and vote for the candidate that promises more "free stuff" by taxing the "evil rich" that don't "pay their fair share".

As Europe goes, so goes the rest of the world outside of China and Russia, who are funding a lot of the nonsense that's happening in the Middle East right now.  The United States is clearly a target, but the unicorn and gumdrop crowd will ignore it until they're seeing people being beheaded here in the good old U.S.of A. because they don't agree with Muslims, or homosexuals being tossed off of buildings in middle America.  Then they'll blame Bush.

Quote:Islam is a political system as much as it's a religion. I haven't said a single religious thing in any of my posts, so keep on flailing.

France and Sweden did what you're doing, ignoring the threat. Look at the mess they're dealing with now.

This flood of "refugees" is CRUSHING Europe at the same time that we're handing $150 billion to Iran so that they can amp up the turmoil in the Middle East and manufacturing their nukes (if you think Iran has any intention of abiding by this joke of an agreement, I'll happily sell you a parcel of land in Tehran to join their mission for peace).

The global caliphate is becoming a reality where the notion of anything like this was laughed at 7 or 8 years ago.
Oh cool so if i use Christianity in a political meaning way you can't ping me because that would clearly be OK then?

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 05:55 PM by boudreaumw.)

Quote:You're not being very classy.

As Europe goes, so goes the rest of the world outside of China and Russia, who are funding a lot of the nonsense that's happening in the Middle East right now. The United States is clearly a target, but the unicorn and gumdrop crowd will ignore it until they're seeing people being beheaded here in the good old U.S.of A. because they don't agree with Muslims, or homosexuals being tossed off of buildings in middle America. Then they'll blame Bush.
Good thing we've got you big bad bullies to remind everyone of the danger

Here is the question that nobody is answering directly right now.  Why are these "refugees" fleeing?  FBT has eluded to it, and I happen to think that he is right, but I would like to hear from others that post on this forum as to why they are fleeing.  Specifically, from Syria.

Quote:Islam is a political system as much as it's a religion.
I beg to differ. There are nations governed under laws derived from Islam, but Islam itself is not a political system. That's called a "theocracy". At any rate, many of the comments in political seem to stray pretty far into the religious realm, and it begs a question that I'll throw out there:

Is it time to lift the ban on all religious conversation and shift it to focus on attacking someone based upon religion? Aside from a couple of users who occasionally refer to an entire group of people as "beasts" based upon their race and creed, or seem to be incapable of making an argument without referring to a "higher law", it seems that the discussion about religion tends to stay tangential to the conversation rather than being central to it. I'm not sure if that's something that could be considered, or if the "no religion" rule was maybe a condition from higher up the food chain as a caveat of a political forum, but for the most part, we're all grown ups who act our age. It really is difficult to articulate arguments sometimes while having to dance around the topics of Christianity, Islam (ok, people pretty much ignore the religion rule concerning Islam) and other religious concepts and practices that are good to have around strictly to give context. I'm not sure if that's possible, but I'd ask that if it's not a higher up decision, some thought at least be given to it. The great thing about forums is that you can always stuff the genie back into the bottle if it doesn't work out.

Quote:Here is the question that nobody is answering directly right now.  Why are these "refugees" fleeing?  FBT has eluded to it, and I happen to think that he is right, but I would like to hear from others that post on this forum as to why they are fleeing.  Specifically, from Syria.
Because there's a civil war that's been ongoing in Syria since 2011, and they're not interested in being shot, blasted or suicide-bombed?

Quote:Because there's a civil war that's been ongoing in Syria since 2011, and they're not interested in being shot, blasted or suicide-bombed?

Who exactly is involved in this "civil war"?  Might it be a group known as ISIS?

Quote:Who exactly is involved in this "civil war"?  Might it be a group known as ISIS?
The same ISIS that's fighting in Iraq? Yes, they're there.

So is al Qaeda, so is a group of secular Syrians known as the Free Syrian Army, so is a Salafi group, so are numerous other rebel factions, so is a Kurdish force that's primarily fighting ISIS, and, oh yeah, the Syrian military. And that's not even all of the groups involved.

Seriously though, trying to paint this whole, years-long civil war as an ISIS plot to plant terrorists in the west? You know they can just fly to Mexico and walk through the desert, right?  :thumbsup:

Quote:The same ISIS that's fighting in Iraq? Yes, they're there.

So is al Qaeda, so is a group of secular Syrians known as the Free Syrian Army, so is a Salafi group, so are numerous other rebel factions, so is a Kurdish force that's primarily fighting ISIS, and, oh yeah, the Syrian military. And that's not even all of the groups involved.

Seriously though, trying to paint this whole, years-long civil war as an ISIS plot to plant terrorists in the west? You know they can just fly to Mexico and walk through the desert, right?  :thumbsup:

It's probably happening as we speak.  You do have to look at the big picture though.  If the EU falters financially, it affects us.  If terrorist attacks start happening (and they will) in the EU then it affects us.

"This isn't about seeking a better life, IMO.  This is about spreading that cancer. "

Wow. Thousands and thousands conspiring to spread that cancer.

Just curious. Have you ever served in the military? Spent any time outside your bunker?

Are they all conspirators? Are none Christians? Not that it matters since its clear you're not one.

Are these cancer inducing low lives being run out of their homes by terrorists, only to then support them in terror attacks in countries that took them In?

I'm not sure how I feel about the whole situation, but to say they're not seeking a better life, but spreading an agenda is truly the sign of a disturbed, paranoid mind.

To not want to support them financially, and cause this country any hardship I can understand. But this theory of yours is ... Leave it at that...the ban scope may zero in on me.
Blakes Life Matters

It's math.  Of the global muslim population studies and surveys have shown that roughly 25-30% support some form of Jihad.  That equates to between 500-600 million people across the globe.  Of these "refugees" that means that you would expect about 1 million to support some form of Jihad.  Taking it a step further, when you consider that the sample size is disproportionately male and military age you can expect that rate to be higher today.  Then factor in that these are people leaving war torn areas and not going to the best economic circumstances and the potential for radicalization is just down right scary.  The problem dealing with a delocalized threat such as radical islamic terror is that they only have to be right ONCE.  

If it makes people feel better to send money to relief efforts, fine, if it makes people feel better to send the Red cross and more humanitarian aid i can understand where you're coming from.  I get off the train when you start talking about introducing thousands of unknowns to this country given the stats i just listed above.  We have already seen in France and other countries that in these mass "migrations" you don't have an assimilation to the host culture.  You develop zones and pockets of a sub culture and in some cases countries are capitulating to the demands of Sharia Law.  In this very forum we had a debate about changing the lending practices in this country to accommodate Sharia compliant loans and it took a dozen pages before anyone stopped to actually look up what Sharia law was (no matter how many times i referenced it)   

Lastly, Muhammad was a military and political leader just as much as he was the founder of the Muslim faith.  To ignore that fact is suicidal because it deprives you of the context of the political aims of his belief system.  Chief among them is that they fundamentally don't recognize any jurisdiction that is not inherently theocratic Muslim.  We see that playing out in pockets all over Europe.  To allow a subculture to grow unchecked in the world while we buy our heads in the sand about the true history and motivations of that subculture is beyond the pale of willful ignorance and firmly in the column of gross negligence.  Under the circumstances we have every right to exercise caution and discretion despite how much that might sour some of friends latte's.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 07:31 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:Oh cool so if i use Christianity in a political meaning way you can't ping me because that would clearly be OK then?

Quote:I beg to differ. There are nations governed under laws derived from Islam, but Islam itself is not a political system. That's called a "theocracy". At any rate, many of the comments in political seem to stray pretty far into the religious realm, and it begs a question that I'll throw out there:

Go ahead, use Christianity politically. Show me all the evil, horrendous acts done in the name of Christianity in the past 10, 20, 30, even 100 years. Surely it must be worse than anything done in the name of Islam.

Also, you do know the largest, most influential nation in the middle east is an Islamic theocracy, right? Check out Iran. Their highest political position is the high cleric of the Shia church. Now, find me any "Christian" nations that are subservient to a religious leader (excluding the Vatican City and its population of 450 citizens).

Pro-tip: There aren't any.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 07:49 PM by boudreaumw.)

Quote:Go ahead, use Christianity politically. Show me all the evil, horrendous acts done in the name of Christianity in the past 10, 20, 30, even 100 years. Surely it must be worse than anything done in the name of Islam.

Also, you do know the largest, most influential nation in the middle east is an Islamic theocracy, right? Check out Iran. Their highest political position is the high cleric of the Shia church. Now, find me any "Christian" nations that are subservient to a religious leader (excluding the Vatican City and its population of 450 citizens).

Pro-tip: There aren't any.
We get it, you have a preference for religions. You also completely missed the point. Just because one is worse doesn't mean it should get treated differently in how it's approached in regards to the CoC. 

Pro-tip: google first

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-...story.html