Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
European Immigration Crisis

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 07:50 PM by Scarecrow.)

Quote:Not my problem don't send them aid don't send our troops I don't care let Europe deal with it.

Part of my new foreign policy, the worlds burning our response [BAD WORD REMOVED] it let it burn.

Basically this.  

Not my circus, not my monkeys.

We need to stay out of other people's business.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 08:38 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:Pro-tip: google first

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-...story.html

There are no numbers in that article. I got from that article was "Gays receive death threats from some Christians. Homosexuality is outlawed in African Nation because Christians."

Meanwhile, Islamic nations actively promote the murder, stoning, and torture of Homosexuals. All fine under Sharia law. Sex rings are a normality among middle-easter Muslims, with brothels ensalving girls as young as 7. Radical Islamist torture people on camera and then promote it on social media. They have been non-stop killing themselves in civil war for over 1000 years. Christian offenses are so minor and miniscule compared to Islamic offenses you would have to be naive to think they are similar.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/06/islami...off-a-roof

http://www.breitbart.com/national-securi...s-held-in/\

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/c...laims.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_s...cking_gang

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...89183.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morni...happening/

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/03/afghan...ic-studies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...dline.html

http://www.theguardian.com/global/2014/f...ral-valley

Hell, the political leader of the largest Islamic state and highest religious authority of the second largest Islamic sect in the Middle-East is actively calling for the destruction of one of its neighbors because they aren't Islamic. The murder of millions. Find me a Christian leader making threats even CLOSE to that level of instantiy, please.

Also, apparently Saudi Arabia has offered to build 200 mosques in Germany for the Syrian refugees.

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/saudi-off...05755.html

I just remembered that religious posting is not allowed, so I guess I will stop now :whistling:

Quote:Good thing we've got you big bad bullies to remind everyone of the danger

I'm sure you and the rest of the bongo playing birkenstock crowd will try to hug your way out of any possible crisis.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I beg to differ. There are nations governed under laws derived from Islam, but Islam itself is not a political system. That's called a "theocracy". At any rate, many of the comments in political seem to stray pretty far into the religious realm, and it begs a question that I'll throw out there:

Is it time to lift the ban on all religious conversation and shift it to focus on attacking someone based upon religion? Aside from a couple of users who occasionally refer to an entire group of people as "beasts" based upon their race and creed, or seem to be incapable of making an argument without referring to a "higher law", it seems that the discussion about religion tends to stay tangential to the conversation rather than being central to it. I'm not sure if that's something that could be considered, or if the "no religion" rule was maybe a condition from higher up the food chain as a caveat of a political forum, but for the most part, we're all grown ups who act our age. It really is difficult to articulate arguments sometimes while having to dance around the topics of Christianity, Islam (ok, people pretty much ignore the religion rule concerning Islam) and other religious concepts and practices that are good to have around strictly to give context. I'm not sure if that's possible, but I'd ask that if it's not a higher up decision, some thought at least be given to it. The great thing about forums is that you can always stuff the genie back into the bottle if it doesn't work out.

Because there's a civil war that's been ongoing in Syria since 2011, and they're not interested in being shot, blasted or suicide-bombed?
Islam itself is a comprehensive life manual including laws, governmental structure, and the faith component. 

The civil war has been going on in Syria and they're just now fleeing?  It's not like ISIS and Assad suddenly decided to slaughter people.  The fact that our friends on the left lack even the slightest bit of curiosity as to why it's only now that they've decided to make a mad dash for....GERMANY really amazes me.  Fleeing persecution and death in Syria could be just as easily achieved going to UAE or Qatar, but this entire pack of "refugees" is on a mission to reach Deutschland because that is basically the banker nation of Europe.  There are wealthier nations in the region that they could flee to if this was JUST about getting away from the war.  But, for some reason they're making tracks for Germany, and none of our liberal friends are even remotely curious as to why.  You'll taunt anyone who points out what is happening.  You simply think they're fleeing a war, but if you bothered to put even the slightest bit of thought into that response, and actually LOOK at what is happening and LISTEN to what they're saying, you'd realize this is about a lot bigger issue than fleeing a war. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:"This isn't about seeking a better life, IMO.  This is about spreading that cancer. "

Wow. Thousands and thousands conspiring to spread that cancer.

Just curious. Have you ever served in the military? Spent any time outside your bunker?

Are they all conspirators? Are none Christians? Not that it matters since its clear you're not one.

Are these cancer inducing low lives being run out of their homes by terrorists, only to then support them in terror attacks in countries that took them In?

I'm not sure how I feel about the whole situation, but to say they're not seeking a better life, but spreading an agenda is truly the sign of a disturbed, paranoid mind.

To not want to support them financially, and cause this country any hardship I can understand. But this theory of yours is ... Leave it at that...the ban scope may zero in on me.
Feel free to cherry pick as you see fit.  I did say that there were some legitimate "refugees" in the mix.  I've made it clear why I think the majority are simply parasites.  It's not that difficult to follow.  Well, not for most thinking folks at least.

It's not paranoia, but hey, you keep on dismissing it as you see fit.  They're telling us exactly what they're doing, but I'm sure that's just a lot of hot air and they're not really intent on bringing down the western culture by any means necessary. 

Your last point shows me exactly how little you understand what I'm trying to say.  They're going to wealthy countries to exploit the welfare system in order to increase the burden on those countries to the point where their system of government collapses from the strain.  There's definitely a zero involved in your line of thinking, that's for sure.  This isn't a theory.  Just do a little research and you'll hear them tell you what they're doing.  You opt to ignore it.  That's fine.  Ignorance is bliss.  You're clearly a very happy person.

Quote:It's math.  Of the global muslim population studies and surveys have shown that roughly 25-30% support some form of Jihad.  That equates to between 500-600 million people across the globe.  Of these "refugees" that means that you would expect about 1 million to support some form of Jihad.  Taking it a step further, when you consider that the sample size is disproportionately male and military age you can expect that rate to be higher today.  Then factor in that these are people leaving war torn areas and not going to the best economic circumstances and the potential for radicalization is just down right scary.  The problem dealing with a delocalized threat such as radical islamic terror is that they only have to be right ONCE.  

If it makes people feel better to send money to relief efforts, fine, if it makes people feel better to send the Red cross and more humanitarian aid i can understand where you're coming from.  I get off the train when you start talking about introducing thousands of unknowns to this country given the stats i just listed above.  We have already seen in France and other countries that in these mass "migrations" you don't have an assimilation to the host culture.  You develop zones and pockets of a sub culture and in some cases countries are capitulating to the demands of Sharia Law.  In this very forum we had a debate about changing the lending practices in this country to accommodate Sharia compliant loans and it took a dozen pages before anyone stopped to actually look up what Sharia law was (no matter how many times i referenced it)   

Lastly, Muhammad was a military and political leader just as much as he was the founder of the Muslim faith.  To ignore that fact is suicidal because it deprives you of the context of the political aims of his belief system.  Chief among them is that they fundamentally don't recognize any jurisdiction that is not inherently theocratic Muslim.  We see that playing out in pockets all over Europe.  To allow a subculture to grow unchecked in the world while we buy our heads in the sand about the true history and motivations of that subculture is beyond the pale of willful ignorance and firmly in the column of gross negligence.  Under the circumstances we have every right to exercise caution and discretion despite how much that might sour some of friends latte's.
Logic.  It's so scarce round these parts lately.

Looks like folks have been watching Fox news again. Has Hannity brought on that radical cleric from the UK again? I notice he never lets the Westboro Baptist church represent Christians on his show...

So just because there's the chance of a radical slipping through the net you should offer no help to anyone despite the fact American bombs and regime change have destabilised the whole region?

Let's hope China don't ever force regime change on you because I don't want no crazy deep south gun wielding maniacs claiming asylum in Australia.

Quote:Basically this.  

Not my circus, not my monkeys.

We need to stay out of other people's business.
I agree, except for the fact we pulled the jenga pieces out to start the destabilization of the region through regime change.

Our foreign policy decisions are responsible for much of the unrest in the region and this new Iran deal is just going to make the whole thing worse...Though I'm not sure, at this point, how we can shove the [BLEEP] back in the horse. 

And no, I don't watch Faux news. 

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:I agree, except for the fact we pulled the jenga pieces out to start the destabilization of the region through regime change.

Our foreign policy decisions are responsible for much of the unrest in the region and this new Iran deal is just going to make the whole thing worse...Though I'm not sure, at this point, how we can shove the [BAD WORD REMOVED] back in the horse.

And no, I don't watch Faux news.

I'm not arguing that. We should have never got involved in the first place. Our foreign "policies" and how we do business overseas is a joke.

To the guy above commenting about Fox News...I don't watch any mainstream news. I don't even have cable. I don't read their websites either. Nothing but a bunch of biased garbage.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2015, 06:33 AM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:Looks like folks have been watching Fox news again. Has Hannity brought on that radical cleric from the UK again? I notice he never lets the Westboro Baptist church represent Christians on his show...

So just because there's the chance of a radical slipping through the net you should offer no help to anyone despite the fact American bombs and regime change have destabilised the whole region?

Let's hope China don't ever force regime change on you because I don't want no crazy deep south gun wielding maniacs claiming asylum in Australia.

Give me the number of homosexuals murdered and tortured by the Westboro Baptist church. Give me the number of women and children brutally raped,murdered and tortured by the Westboro Baptist church. Give me the number of terrorist attacks performed by the Westboro Baptist church. Give me these numbers from ANY radical Christian church in the past 50 years. Only then will I consider this a valid response.

Saying mean things to homosexuals and soldiers is not even remotely comparable to the acts done in the name of Islam. You are insulting your own intelligence to even believe they are.

fyi, here is a listing of Islamic terrorist attacks in the past 30 years. I hope any numbers you give me are comparable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Is...st_attacks

Quote:Let's hope China don't ever force regime change on you because I don't want no crazy deep south gun wielding maniacs claiming asylum in Australia.

You have more to worry about China taking your little island than we do them coming here.

But don't worry, if they try you can count on us crazy deep south gun wielding maniacs to come help you at again.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

This is just the beginning.

Couldnt have seen that coming...

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2015, 10:59 AM by Ringo.)

Quote:Feel free to cherry pick as you see fit.  I did say that there were some legitimate "refugees" in the mix.  I've made it clear why I think the majority are simply parasites.  It's not that difficult to follow.  Well, not for most thinking folks at least.

It's not paranoia, but hey, you keep on dismissing it as you see fit.  They're telling us exactly what they're doing, but I'm sure that's just a lot of hot air and they're not really intent on bringing down the western culture by any means necessary. 

Your last point shows me exactly how little you understand what I'm trying to say.  They're going to wealthy countries to exploit the welfare system in order to increase the burden on those countries to the point where their system of government collapses from the strain.  There's definitely a zero involved in your line of thinking, that's for sure.  This isn't a theory.  Just do a little research and you'll hear them tell you what they're doing.  You opt to ignore it.  That's fine.  Ignorance is bliss.  You're clearly a very happy person.
Cherry pick? Just quoting you last piece of wisdom you posted. 12,000 children killed. 8,000 women so far. But thats just a few less that would try to not seek a better life but spread their cancer as you put it. Parasites.

So hunker down there big fella, and while you're at it dont forget to look in your own backyard

Quote:<p style="font-family:inherit;">An Orange Park [FL] man has been arrested for allegedly planning to bomb a September 11th commemoration event in Missouri.
Quote:<p style="font-family:inherit;">The criminal complaint obtained by WOKV says 20-year-old Joshua Goldberg sent information on how to make a bomb to a person, who was actually a confidential informant. The intent was to plant a bomb that would blow up during a September 13th event in Kansas City, Missouri honoring the 9/11 attacks. Goldberg was allegedly instructing the informant to build a pressure cooker bomb filled with nails, metal, and other items dipped in rat poison…

Blakes Life Matters

Quote: 

Cherry pick? Just quoting you last piece of wisdom you posted. 12,000 children killed. 8,000 women so far. But thats just a few less that would try to not seek a better life but spread their cancer as you put it. Parasites.

So hunker down there big fella, and while you're at it dont forget to look in your own backyard

<blockquote>
<p style="font-family:inherit;">An Orange Park [FL] man has been arrested for allegedly planning to bomb a September 11th commemoration event in Missouri.
Quote:<p style="font-family:inherit;">The criminal complaint obtained by WOKV says 20-year-old Joshua Goldberg sent information on how to make a bomb to a person, who was actually a confidential informant. The intent was to plant a bomb that would blow up during a September 13th event in Kansas City, Missouri honoring the 9/11 attacks. Goldberg was allegedly instructing the informant to build a pressure cooker bomb filled with nails, metal, and other items dipped in rat poison…

</blockquote>
You do understand that the kind if infiltration I'm referring to has nothing to do with bombs, right?  Apparently not.  There are homegrown terrorists who will always be around trying to cause chaos.  That's not what I've been referring to at all, but hey, feel free to focus on the wrong target as you see fit.

Quote:You do understand that the kind if infiltration I'm referring to has nothing to do with bombs, right?  Apparently not.  There are homegrown terrorists who will always be around trying to cause chaos.  That's not what I've been referring to at all, but hey, feel free to focus on the wrong target as you see fit.
So then what's your proposed solution to this parasitic jihad? 

Quote: 

<blockquote>
<p style="font-family:inherit;">An Orange Park [FL] man has been arrested for allegedly planning to bomb a September 11th commemoration event in Missouri.

</blockquote>

ISIS and Islamic sympathizer. Yep, we have them in our own backyard. So lets invite more of them in! Leftist logic everyone.

Quote:ISIS and Islamic sympathizer. Yep, we have them in our own backyard. So lets invite more of them in! Leftist logic everyone.
Everyone from the ME is a radical ISIS terrorist. Se lets just bomb them all! Rightist ideology everyone.

Sweeping generalizations are dumb.

No ones generalizing anything. Your willful ignorance clouds your perspective

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2015, 12:55 PM by boudreaumw.)

Quote:No ones generalizing anything. Your willful ignorance clouds your perspective
ok  Rolleyes