Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bring on Carolina. The real season is finally upon us

Quote:Yes, it is very pretty. Would love to move to asheville. No hipster..

Ha - yeah we want to too. Good small city. Great beer there. Although Charlotte's beer scene is growing fast. I'm bringing some NoDa beers for some of your Jags friends.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Well, we cant agree on the talent level of kyle love or who has the best defense so we might as well have some fun with it.

Like I've said here before....we both get pooed on by the national media - we both have to deal with [BLEEP] fans taking over our stadiums. I have no problem with the Jags. I'm getting old and don't have much sports hate left - and the little I have I save for Falcons, Saints, and Cowboys fans.

You were trashing our QB before we were talking about Cam. You also go back to your huddle and talk about what we say and how delusional we are. Every time we talk about our team and what we might see on Sunday, you come out of nowhere just to shoot it down and tell us how its not going to happen. How can we discuss anything when you and your other buddies 100% believe the Jags are trash and there's no chance we can win. 

Quote:Ha - yeah we want to too. Good small city. Great beer there. Although Charlotte's beer scene is growing fast. I'm bringing some NoDa beers for some of your Jags friends.

I saw none of this in Charlotte, though i stayed in uptown for most of my trip. You guys should check out some of the local breweries in jax, they aren't far from where you're staying.

Quote:You were trashing our QB before we were talking about Cam. You also go back to your huddle and talk about what we say and how delusional we are. Every time we talk about our team and what we might see on Sunday, you come out of nowhere just to shoot it down and tell us how its not going to happen. How can we discuss anything when you and your other buddies 100% believe the Jags are trash and there's no chance we can win.

Nah...I've never trashed Bortles.

And that's just debating the game, man. Don't take it personally. I'm the one who had to sit through all the Cam hate on here.

Quote:I would take that over a pic of Kasay kicking the kick off out of bounds.

Jackofalltrades, he doesn't want the picture. Post your address and I'll send it your way.

Quote:You were trashing our QB before we were talking about Cam. You also go back to your huddle and talk about what we say and how delusional we are. Every time we talk about our team and what we might see on Sunday, you come out of nowhere just to shoot it down and tell us how its not going to happen. How can we discuss anything when you and your other buddies 100% believe the Jags are trash and there's no chance we can win. 
Who cares what Joe Schmoe from Carolina thinks about our team?

Of course those hooligans think like that. The play on the field will work itself out.

Regardless of the outcome, I hope to see our Carolinian friends come back to this board for some after-game thoughts/crow/etc.

Quote:I saw none of this in Charlotte, though i stayed in uptown for most of my trip. You guys should check out some of the local breweries in jax, they aren't far from where you're staying.

We got beer from Intuition for the tailgate. Excited about that. Was hoping to check out Aardwolf on Friday but they've got their anniversary party. Definitely hoping to get around to a few - maybe Bold City.

Charlotte is up to 13 breweries with another 15 permitted or under construction.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 11:12 PM by Sosa.)

Quote:Who cares what Joe Schmoe from Carolina thinks about our team?

Of course those hooligans think like that. The play on the field will work itself out.

Regardless of the outcome, I hope to see our Carolinian friends come back to this board for some after-game thoughts/crow/etc.
I don't care, its just they wonder why we won't talk about the game with them.

I'm not into trolling message boards. And if I was I have too much respect for BCB to come to a Jags board and bash your team. Truth be told...

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 11:16 PM by enigma.)

Quote:I don't care, its just they wonder why we won't talk about the game to them.
True.

The problem is that after a LONG offseason, all 32 fanbases are amped up on their own Kool-aid. 

Here's the thing, this isn't the Crapuars of the past that the Panthers will be facing. It will probably be an ugly and choppy game.

But again, the game will be played, and the Jags won't layover.

Quote:Our group has a total of 550 people. 330 in the pools and 220 in section 131. 

I'm looking at your group's ticket confirmation, and it appears you misunderstood. That's not the pool section. Your group has 330 seats in the pooh section. Those are the seats right near the top, and the section got its name from the birds flying overhead. Sorry for any confusion.

'02

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2015, 05:57 AM by ZNation484.)

Quote:I'm looking at your group's ticket confirmation, and it appears you misunderstood. That's not the pool section. Your group has 330 seats in the pooh section. Those are the seats right near the top, and the section got its name from the birds flying overhead. Sorry for any confusion.
Real question.....do people who go to Jags games regularly have any real desire to sit in the cabanas? I mean, the tix are expensive and it doesn't seem like the best place to be to really focus on the game. Seems like it's going to be more of an attraction for opposing teams' fans. This is the largest group we've ever taken on a trip and I know it's because of the pools more than the Panthers.

That's just something I've been curious about. I know if we had them in Charlotte I wouldn't sit in them - unless it was a special occasion. For away fans it's pretty much a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Quote:Real question.....do people who go to Jags games regularly have any real desire to sit in the cabanas? I mean, the tix are expensive and it doesn't seem like the best place to be to really focus on the game. Seems like it's going to be more of an attraction for opposing teams' fans. This is the largest group we've ever taken on a trip and I know it's because of the pools more than the Panthers.

That's just something I've been curious about. I know if we had them in Charlotte I wouldn't sit in them - unless it was a special occasion. For away fans it's pretty much a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Mostly utilized by businesses for their employees. Sold out on a season basis. Your group was pretty lucky to get in there. You all will end up watching the game on the opposite scoreboard display and you will be blown away by the quality and size of those bad boys. They are so big they give the feeling of they cant be real. They will be unveiling new video segments that were recorded with 8K cameras. Truly unique on this planet.

Oh yeah almost forgot.......................................... your boys are going down.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

All I can hope is that the broadcast team doesn't spend much time panning in on Jellie Mae and the other 329 spandex encased drunken rednecks whoopin' it up in the ce-ment pond.....It's not going to be pretty.

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Quote:Mostly utilized by businesses for their employees. Sold out on a season basis. Your group was pretty lucky to get in there. You all will end up watching the game on the opposite scoreboard display and you will be blown away by the quality and size of those bad boys. They are so big they give the feeling of they cant be real. They will be unveiling new video segments that were recorded with 8K cameras. Truly unique on this planet.

Oh yeah almost forgot.......................................... your boys are going down.

Yeah I saw the space in person in March. It really is cool as hell. We actually had our tickets purchased before the schedule even came out.

I pretty much assumed we would spend more time watching the scoreboards. They're gigantic. Looking forward to it.

I'm not going to acknowledge your last statement.

Quote:Roman Harper is our worst player in the secondary. Seriously....just stop.

This is the truth. If I am Olson, I'm dialing up plays to target Harper all day.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2015, 10:32 AM by Kotite.)

Quote:Nah...I've never trashed Bortles.

And that's just debating the game, man. Don't take it personally. I'm the one who had to sit through all the Cam hate on here.
That's because Cam is an enormous bag of Summer's Eve. He may have some talent, but he is such a diva I want to punch him in the face. Hoping we can instill one of those mopey immature post game interviews Sunday.
Only a chump boos the home team!