Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2 dead, including reporter and photographer, after gunman opens fire on TV crew in Virginia

[Image: Racismguns.jpg]

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah, cause nobody on the left called for gun control after the Charleston shooting.  ...Right.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Fabricated, maybe. But why are the headlines on MSNBC, CNN, and other leftist media all about gun control? Nothing about the family of the reporters murdered, nothing about the racism of the murderer. Just gun control. Has Obama or Hilary come out condemning this horribly racist act? No. They offer a quick line about this tragic event then immediately go into a huge schpeel about gun control. It is  an increasingly familiar and common tactic imo.
So that means false flag?  :blink:

You guys are just nutty for a conspiracy. 

Quote:So that means false flag?  :blink:

You guys are just nutty for a conspiracy. 
At risk of exposing myself as slightly right of center on the topic of guns, I do believe that now that President Obama has sealed the deal on universal healthcare and made huge strides on equal rights for the gay community, some massive form of gun reform is the last item on his "to-do" list before leaving office. He does seem much more interested in building a legacy than Bush or Clinton did towards the end.

Some of you guys are just confusing.

You defend a racist symbol as non-racist all the while confused why people view the conservative party as racist. You get mad when the MSM claims events are racially motivated and scream "RACE HUSTLING!!!!". Then rush with glee when they can scream racism and do it yourself.

Quote:Yeah, cause nobody on the left called for gun control after the Charleston shooting.  ...Right.

Of course they did. The major agenda for that shooting was on racism, though. You couldn't detect that? Do you need a major news outlet to spell it out for you?

Quote:At risk of exposing myself as slightly right of center on the topic of guns, I do believe that now that President Obama has sealed the deal on universal healthcare and made huge strides on equal rights for the gay community, some massive form of gun reform is the last item on his "to-do" list before leaving office. He does seem much more interested in building a legacy than Bush or Clinton did towards the end.
It's all talk. Even if he wanted to so something about (I think it's all just for legacy appearances personally). It's something that wouldn't make it's way through this or future congress. I'm all for common sense regulation on guns, though I have softened a lot on my view of them in general. 

Quote:Some of you guys are just confusing.

You defend a racist symbol as non-racist all the while confused why people view the conservative party as racist. You get mad when the MSM claims events are racially motivated and scream "RACE HUSTLING!!!!". Then rush with glee when they can scream racism and do it yourself.

Why can the left do it but we cant? Not very fair, bro, and you are supposed to be for equality.

Quote:Of course they did. The major agenda for that shooting was on racism, though. You couldn't detect that? Do you need a major news outlet to spell it out for you?
What was there to detect? He was racist, and loved a racist symbol that the right still tries to defend. 

Quote:Why can the left do it but we cant? Not very fair, bro, and you are supposed to be for equality.
Race hustling isn't right, maybe you think it is?

Claiming something is racist when it is, is fine. Trying to stir up racial tensions is not. Getting mad when you perceive someone doing a thing and then doing it yourself is being a hypocrite.

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2015, 03:27 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote: 

Claiming something is racist when it is, is fine. Trying to stir up racial tensions is not.

Except the media (both left and right) pick and chose what is racist and what isn't. They also ALWAYS stir up racial tensions when not needed.  The left just so happens to do it much MUCH more than the right. The right has to counterbalance it, whether you like it or not.

In all honesty, I don't see as much being said regarding gun control as I expected.

I wouldn't call it a "racially motivated hate crime", though racism certainly was a factor.  The guy was just outright crazy.

One thing that I found not too surprising is that he was reprimanded for wearing an Obama sticker while reporting on the 2012 elections.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Except the media (both left and right) pick and chose what is racist and what isn't. They also ALWAYS stir up racial tensions when not needed.  The left just so happens to do it much MUCH more than the right. The right has to counterbalance it, whether you like it or not.

The right tries to cover up and hide racism with things the like the flag or what I can only presume you were doing with the Roof shooting. The left allows morons like Shaprton etc. a platform. All of MSM is at fault and the fact that you think your biased media is somehow better is laughable. 

Quote:In all honesty, I don't see as much being said regarding gun control as I expected.

I wouldn't call it a "racially motivated hate crime", though racism certainly was a factor.  The guy was just outright crazy.

One thing that I found not too surprising is that he was reprimanded for wearing an Obama sticker while reporting on the 2012 elections.
That mostly completely reasonable. 

Quote:One thing that I found not too surprising is that he was reprimanded for wearing an Obama sticker while reporting on the 2012 elections.
Only reprimanded? I've heard of reporters fired for much less glaring "your donkey/elephant is showing" mistakes during election reporting.

Quote:The right tries to cover up and hide racism with things the like the flag or what I can only presume you were doing with the Roof shooting. The left allows morons like Shaprton etc. a platform. All of MSM is at fault and the fact that you think your biased media is somehow better is laughable.

I'm glad I'm not the only libtard that finds Sharpton grading...

I wonder how many righties are willing to critique media on that caters to them?

There's no conspiracy every shooting leads to calls for gun control. This one happened on live tv it's a no brainer people that propose gun legislation would use this as an example.

I also think the anti gun control supporters need to be careful to not call every shooting a mental health issue. Sometimes evil people just do evil things. Evil and mentally I'll are not synonymous. We also lose the purpose of the 2nd amendment when we are quick to say the issue is mental health not guns. Truth be told none of my guns where purchased out of fear of a mentally unstable person.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:I'm glad I'm not the only libtard that finds Sharpton grading...

I wonder how many righties are willing to critique media on that caters to them?

I personally critique all media, both right and left.  It's kind of a "thing" for me because I had a brief history being around the media and kind of "behind the scenes" so to speak.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:There's no conspiracy every shooting leads to calls for gun control. This one happened on live tv it's a no brainer people that propose gun legislation would use this as an example.

I also think the anti gun control supporters need to be careful to not call every shooting a mental health issue. Sometimes evil people just do evil things. Evil and mentally I'll are not synonymous. We also lose the purpose of the 2nd amendment when we are quick to say the issue is mental health not guns. Truth be told none of my guns where purchased out of fear of a mentally unstable person.

There are previous mental health issues with almost all mass shooters. Va Tech, Sandy Hook, Aurora.

;

;

Quote:I'm glad I'm not the only libtard that finds Sharpton grading...

I am a conservitard and I can't stand Faux news.