Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
$15 Minimum Wage Hike Causes Shop to Sell $30 Pizzas, Sales Plummet

Quote:Beer snobs are even worse than wine snobs.
That is because most wine snobs are pretenders and us beer snobs are passionate, committed barley and hop addicts.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Snobs are snobs, doesn't matter the drink.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Beer " snobs" just hang together. Wine " enthusiasts" look at beer drinkers as uncivilized brutes.

I've heard beer guys debate...but not much...Winers?...ooooh...look at the legs on the glass.. Ooooh can you smell the floral boookaay with hints of leather and tobacco? Geeezusss....I thought they were swigging after shave.

80 % of Winers couldn't tell a $10 bottle of wine from a $50 bottle. Beer drinkers? It's either...hmmm..not bad...or Christ that tastes like [Bad Word Removed]. Simple
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Beer " snobs" just hang together. Wine " enthusiasts" look at beer drinkers as uncivilized brutes.

I've heard beer guys debate...but not much...Winers?...ooooh...look at the legs on the glass.. Ooooh can you smell the floral boookaay with hints of leather and tobacco? Geeezusss....I thought they were swigging after shave.

80 % of Winers couldn't tell a $10 bottle of wine from a $50 bottle. Beer drinkers? It's either...hmmm..not bad...or Christ that tastes like [Bad Word Removed]. Simple
Exactly!  

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I don't look at beer snobs as brutes.. I kinda see them as the dorky hipster types who think they're too cool to be part of the regular beer drinking society.

Wine snobs seem just as bad sometimes, just in a different spectrum. They tend to look down on the beer drinkers from their wine barrels.

I'll stick to the hard stuff.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I don't look at beer snobs as brutes.. I kinda see them as the dorky hipster types who think they're too cool to be part of the regular beer drinking society.
If regular beer gave me anything worth drinking, I'd gladly join that society Tongue

Sorry that I can afford to pay an extra five dollars a twelve pack so I don't have to drink piss water.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Kind of getting back on topic here.  I had pizza for dinner last night that I didn't pay $30 for and washed it down with some beer.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Beer is wasted calories. Man up and drink liquor.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Beer is wasted calories. Man up and drink liquor.

Wrist to limp to carry a real drink?

I just put my liquor in my beer and move on.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I don't know, can you handle my elite leftist beers? Pliny the Elder is one of my favorites...but it's brewed by Russian River...
Commie Beer?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Quote:I just put my liquor in my beer and move on.
Redneck mimosa's. Ah the memories.

Quote:Beer " snobs" just hang together. Wine " enthusiasts" look at beer drinkers as uncivilized brutes.

That made me laugh.   Well done. 

Quote:I've heard beer guys debate...but not much...Winers?...ooooh...look at the legs on the glass.. Ooooh can you smell the floral boookaay with hints of leather and tobacco? Geeezusss....I thought they were swigging after shave.

Haha, I know a lot of wine guys *in the industry* that love to do this. I've seen them say the most ridiculous [BLEEP], "you used jasmine and clover for a cover crop this year" yeah bro, ain't it obvious by the taste hahahaha.

All though, beer guys are getting there.

Why not support a political party that wants to truly do what the conservative Republican party used to claim to do, and that is reduce our Government (in size, spending, etc).

I personally have witnessed tons of Fraud, Waste, and Abuse within the Federal Government which continue to shock and awe me.  Let us simply look at how many Federal Employees work for many vast Gov't Agencies that have similar goals which overlap each other.  Why do we need a Homeland Security Agency, shouldn't the NSA suffice?  Why do we continue to have a TSA when they are total failures, and the entire agency can be privatized by the Airline industry as it is in many other countries?

Why not go to a very simple tax plan and cut the IRS in half if not smaller, and rule out all these Rich Tax Lawyers that shelter the rich from paying a fair share?  

Why not mandate that welfare programs require not only to pass a drug test prior to receiving funds, but that work be performed (Public Works) when possible (not handicapped in a way that they simply couldn't do anything like being paralyzed as an example).  I mean take unemployment for example, why on earth aren't these people cleaning up trash around town for a couple hours every day of the week before looking for a job?  They make it way too easy to sit at home and do nothing but take a paycheck from the govt.

Why not stop all the money that is going to programs like Planned Parenthood?  If you feel so strong in helping women commit murder than you do it with your dime not ours!  Eliminate all the pork in these bills, because a long time ago they had to have pork as they had to horseback from several states away.  They no longer have that concern, and help keep these lawmakers honest by voting for where they want this money in an easy to view form for educated voters.

Why not give more power back to the States, and keep the Federal govt (especially the powers of the President of the executive Branch) to mainly defending us from foreign nations instead of creeping into our every day lives with drones flying over our own cities?